The Illustrated Man

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/top10/...lete-accidents

Found this to be fairly interesting.

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021
Agent Purple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2021, 12:48 AM   #4127
Agent Purple
The Illustrated Man

Finally got my new controller in and goddamn is the camera sensitive now in Destiny 2. I dropped the setting as low as I could and it's still throwing me off, and this is a perfectly functional model!

But everything seems to be working (haven't tested out the mic/headphone options yet, gonna do that tomorrow), but I'm for now glad I don't have anything broken model.

Old 04-03-2021, 05:42 PM   #4128
Agent Purple
The Illustrated Man

LCS clerk and I were talking. He used to work at GameStop and said he had to refuse a trade-in for a guy who brought in a box of old games. Most were worthless yearly sports titles but then the clerk saw a still-wrapped mint-condition copy of Chrono Trigger for SNES and he immediately refused the deal. Under Delaware law, those stores are classified as pawn shops so it is illegal for them to accept new items, and if the guy opened it then the value would plummet to nothing and his trade value would be five bucks. Clerk was insisting the guy put it on eBay and he'd make the couple thousand it was worth easily, guy said "Well I'll just go to another store then!" so the clerk called the other stores and told them all to refuse the trade as well.

Hopefully it sank into that moron's head.

Old 04-03-2021, 06:09 PM   #4129
Space Cop
The Dandy

I've still never sold anything on eBay, but if I had anything that valuable I would figure it out.
Old 04-09-2021, 01:27 AM   #4130
Agent Purple
The Illustrated Man

Reached rank 100 in the season passes for both Destiny 2 and Division 2. I still have things I want to do, such as getting the Dreaming City cat emblem and collecting the manhunt audio logs but for the most part I am going to take things easier. (Mostly this is because I need to grind through my online courses for work again before my upcoming yearly review, but also because there are only some things left I have eyes for; also housework).

It is disappointing that I'll never unlock the Legend of Acrius shotgun but at least I got Outbreak even if it is later than I should have. I might spend my exotic cipher on one of the old Gambit weapons or something, I don't know (and then I'll pick up the spare from the season pass, because why not). I don't want to be playing this game forever though and I can't get Beyond Light anytime soon (especially with other games on sale and my enormous backlog of literally everything in all forms of media), so I've got to let go of Destiny 2 at some point relatively soon. I might watch a walkthrough of Beyond Light, I dunno (still need to watch those for three of the raids). Last big thing I'll probably do is get Dead Man's Tale this weekend. (Actually, I should probably clean up my stash again in case I ever do come back).

Old 04-11-2021, 09:40 PM   #4131
Agent Purple
The Illustrated Man

Got Dead Man's Tale from the exotic quest. Everyone was right when they said that the mission was horror/tension done right (it felt kind of like going through the Ishimura in Dead Space 2 for me, or Shalebridge Cradle for old Thief players). Not going to get the messages or catalyst, I don't care that much, but I'm going to have fun messing around with this rifle.

Old 04-12-2021, 02:22 AM   #4132
Parrylakks
Comte de la Fere

The Dead Man's Tale catalyst is crazy. The rifle is good without it, sure, but with it you can hit chained precision shots from across maps without ADS, plus it increases the fire rate pretty significantly. Granted the master version of Presage is a pain in the ass, if only because of the time limit, but it's definitely worth it. Add the anti-barrier scout rifle mod to your arms and it's pretty much the only gun you need right now.
Old 04-13-2021, 01:03 AM   #4133
Agent Purple
The Illustrated Man

It's difficult for me to say that I'll be playing the game much longer, so getting the catalyst is not something I'm decided upon yet. Definitely will need a patience and solid team. We'll see.

I think I might finally get Darksiders III before the current sale ends. It's heavily discounted and there are only a few things I want on offer.

Old 04-18-2021, 08:05 PM   #4134
Agent Purple
The Illustrated Man

Well, one of the springs for a trigger on my PS4 controller broke. I couldn't stop shooting my guns and the trigger would pop in and out of position, so I managed to take the controller apart and when I tried to adjust the spring it snapped. Of course now it seems to work almost as good as it did when it wasn't broken, in a bizarre twist.

And I just barely managed to get enough points to unlock all rewards for the current global event in Division 2. Did not really like this event, but I also can't say I hated it.