No announcement yet.

NFL Football Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought the game was over when the score was Pats 3 - Falcons 28 with like 8 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. I kind of felt like the Pats gave up because they kept huddling instead of running a hurry up offense. However, that was not the case. The Pats stayed calm and worked their plan, came back on won the game.

Congrats to the Pats.
    You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• It was incredible. Best comeback ever. We were going nuts where I was watching it. By the 3rd quarter we were trying to keep hope alive but ready to put guns in our mouths. And then that amazing 4th quarter and OT! They worked their asses off for every point. SUCH a great game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
        I thought the game was over when the score was Pats 3 - Falcons 28 with like 8 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. I kind of felt like the Pats gave up because they kept huddling instead of running a hurry up offense. However, that was not the case. The Pats stayed calm and worked their plan, came back on won the game.

Congrats to the Pats.
        yeah i thought the same thing, wonder how many people checked out are waking up now only to realize they missed a very good game

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• That game was a roller coaster of emotions, I was mentally exhausted by the end. Brady and Belichick cemented their status as the GOATs.

Comment

• Fuck Kyle Shanahan the sooner he leaves for the dumpster fire in San Fran the better

Comment

• ...I think that I've come down enough from that high that I can form coherent thoughts again.

Holy shit. What a game. Fucking hell, I needed a cigarette after that game...

Comment

• I'll say it again, fuck Kyle Shanahan and his arrogant asshole ways

Comment

• I'm not that big a football fan, and the guy can do what he wants, but if I were Tom Brady, I'd retire.

Comment

• Nah, he and Bill can't retire until they get two more superbowl championships. Seven baby!!!

Comment

• "Greatest call in the history of the NFL by Ben Dreith on Oct. 5, 1985, when a personal foul was handed out to Jets DTackle Marty Lyons for giving Jim Kelly "The Business"

If refs did more of that today, they'd probably get flowers thrown at them instead of slurs.
                      Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• This offseason...my god.

Comment

• After a great opening to free agency the Hightower and Butler situations have me stressed out.

Comment

• I would rather have Brandin Cooks but Brandon Marshall is a solid pickup for my G-men. And we got DJ Fluker which by default will be an upgrade to the O-line. So at least the front office is aware of our faults. That's not something you can say for all 32 teams.

Comment

• I dunno about that, Fluker isn't exactly good.

Comment

• It's been a sort of a meh season for the 49ers, as they're pretty much an expansion team with a new coach and high amount of roster turnover.
                                You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Working...
                                X