NFL Football Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Football Thread

Since we have one of these for college football, figured I would make one for the NFL.

Watching my Packers make Cutler look like a complete chump. I wish I could say it was Mr. Rodger's neighborhood tonight, but it's been our defense that has made the game. Cutler with 3 INT's already...couldn't have started any better.

Doing my Cutler whiner voice has been just as fun to do as watching the game itself.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

yet, you're only up by 8. You're facing the same problems my Giants faced earlier today. Great defense play with erratic offense.

Comment

yea, with a minimal running game and an o-line that acts like they aren't there on the passing game will do that

Comment

GAME OVER.

Say cheese!

Comment

Originally posted by Willpower View Post

GAME OVER.
          if you're a Seahawks fan... nah, I always root for Seattle out of the NFC West. Can't hate on the Hasselbeck

Comment

How the fuck is this even possible? lol

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
              How the fuck is this even possible? lol

lol, talk about a one-in-a-million picture

Comment

fly eagles fly!

Today I watched my QB break his ribs as he made the run for the TD and my defence make 2 td and what felt like a million sacks, so much so that the jags sent out their 3rd string QB.

http://www.twitter.com/TheOtherMarioC

Comment

I think McNabb is setting Philly up. I think he convinced them to bring in Vick as his replacement, and will overly dramatize this injury so that Philly will be okay with losing him once his contract is up. He's never been happy there. This is just his contingency plan.

Comment

COME ON GREEN BAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
                      if you're a Seahawks fan... nah, I always root for Seattle out of the NFC West. Can't hate on the Hasselbeck
                      Thank you, sir. Another reason you can like them is that almost, if not every, time the 'hawks play the Pack in the postseason, the Pack wins
                      We'll get past 'em sooner or later.
                      In the NFC North I like the Pack and the Bears....so this game is just cool regardless.

Originally posted by W.West View Post
                      I think McNabb is setting Philly up. I think he convinced them to bring in Vick as his replacement, and will overly dramatize this injury so that Philly will be okay with losing him once his contract is up. He's never been happy there. This is just his contingency plan.
                      You've got an interesting theory, boss
                      I don't give Mcnabb enough credit to setup that whole conspiracy, but I wouldn't rule it out. He gets injured at least mildly every year it seems. I thought he'd go to Chicago by now, but now idk where he'll go. Tampa, maybe next season Arizona...
                      Willpower
                      The Gunslinger
                      Last edited by Willpower; 09-14-2009, 04:13 AM.

Say cheese!

Comment

It true will power, The packers do beat the Hawks every time in the postseason

Comment

PACKERS WIN!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Packers win on a Rodgers to Jennings pass. And the Bears lose on a Cutler INT, what a way to start the season.

Go Pack, Go!!!

Comment

Johnny V you a packers fan?

Comment

Working...
                              X