This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chosenone85 View Post
    stfu dave! she's a great actress no one cares what you want.
    I apparently know what you need better than you do!

Comment

Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
      you have a fat fetish dont you? just for shits and giggles lets have roseanne bar as amanda waller
      I'm telling you, CCH Pounder, and fatten her up for the role.

How is it Marvel can get casting right? WB just doesn't follow their lea and pick the right people for these roles.

Comment

Viola Davis is hands down the best possible actress for the role.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave View Post
          I'm telling you, CCH Pounder, and fatten her up for the role.

How is it Marvel can get casting right? WB just doesn't follow their lea and pick the right people for these roles.
          i agree with you on pounder but it is what it is sadly. pounder is a highly requested actor because when the final season of sons aired sutter stated she can only be used for like 2 episodes thats it do to other commitments. she only appeared in the first and final episode of the final season for season 7

i honestly have no idea who this woman is that they casted but judging by the responses it seems like fans are ok with it wich is a shock for me honestly
          .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
            Viola Davis is hands down the best possible actress for the role.
            This.

I suggest Dave and everyone else that question this to watch How To Get Away With Murder.

Comment

Originally posted by chosenone85 View Post
              This.

I suggest Dave and everyone else that question this to watch How To Get Away With Murder.
              well to be fair i still aint on board for a suicide squad film only because i feel dc needs to establish its heroes first. again i aint knocking the casting hell i never heard of this woman but thats just my 2 cents because i really do believe green lantern's reboot should take that spot first if anything since hes a major player in jla and plus how are they going to explain hes not even in the damn group? wile i think dc is good right now for following through with there plans i just wish they would plan better as far as release dates go because jesus christ man 2020 is a long ways away
              TazzMission
              Guardian of the Universe
              Last edited by TazzMission; 12-18-2014, 04:51 AM.

Comment

Viola Davis is a perfect choice for the role and I can't believe I'm saying that.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hypo View Post
                    do not fuck up dc!

Comment

It's only Wonder Woman. I just naturally assume that one will be a stinker that bombs.

Comment

This tells me that DC/WB does not have definite vision for Wonder Woman and their overall cinematic universe. WB needs a Kevin Feige to oversea their DC films to ensure a cohesive cinematic universe.
                        You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave View Post
                          It's only Wonder Woman. I just naturally assume that one will be a stinker that bombs.
                          Because all the other movies (Aquaman, Cyborg, Suicide Squad) are guaranteed winners.

Comment

Who is this person and why should we believe this?

Comment

He's a screenwriter.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                                This tells me that DC/WB does not have definite vision for Wonder Woman and their overall cinematic universe. WB needs a Kevin Feige to oversea their DC films to ensure a cohesive cinematic universe.
                                Or... They could have a plot based idea and a few notes and scenes in mind and they're getting more people to make scripts so they can possibly get memorable moments from each and make a final draft from two or more of the scripts? I've read numerous times that final scripts are often made from other drafts done by other writers.

One writer for example could have a better voice for WW while another may be better at the other characters. No matter what it will be a group effort.

~KL~
                                Ωmega Man
                                Guardian of the Universe
                                Last edited by Ωmega Man; 12-19-2014, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X