The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Miscellaneous > Video Games
FLASHCHAT

Qward
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2015, 02:32 AM   #2426
Agent Purple
The Illustrated Man
 
Agent Purple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Isengard
Posts: 13,576
Blog Entries: 2
Default

At this point, you'll end up beating it out of a sense of principal and not rationality.

Like a man.

Anyway:


So I just got back from my dad's an a lengthy gaming session.

Army of Two: The 40th Day (PS3) is better than initially expected (the first needed a fair few improvements, but this one is more tolerable, though the enemies tend to blend in with the environments, which infuriates my dad).

So far, I'm really liking the gun customization. I've set my main weapon to urban camo, but I swear it changed back for no reason after I clearly equipped the new skin. After the session ended, I picked some new preset masks (honestly, they have some decent designs, but I feel they really could have made some more, and I'm not going to the Web site to download custom ones or anything like that; there are a ton of games that allow custom art, why can't this game?). I'm hoping the changes stick next session, and I'll be sure to check our masks before we begin and to check my camo right after loading the save, before the next firefight.

Currently, we made it maybe halfway through the zoo section. We've made three moral decisions, choosing to do "the nice guy thing" each time, and the first two made me wish I had selected being a dick...well, the first one to spare the guy I'm not entirely sure of, but the second I clearly regret. The third choice I am very glad I said no to.

I don't like the mini-bosses, the dudes with the side/back weak spots, their ammo spots. The Gatling gun asshole was a total pain in the ass to take out (like the Predator, grenades only annoy him), though the grenade launcher guy was less problematic. The regular armored troopers are not too much trouble, you just have to blast the shit out of their faces and they're dead.

I don't know why, but I'm kind of annoyed my dad decided to kill guys who were about to surrender. We were supposed to rescue a hostage, and we did it the first time (before getting killed by enemy reinforcements when he's leading us to the next area), but even though I again captured the officer and the dudes were about to surrender, my dad just starts shooting them and we have to kill them. I'm not trying to play the game to perfection, but it was more than a little unexpected and I really wish he'd just captured them again.

We decided to keep playing the next time and wait until beating this game (and Extraction Mode) before moving to Future Soldier.
__________________
Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner
Agent Purple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 11:23 AM   #2427
Space Cop
The Dandy
 
Space Cop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: The Third State
Posts: 26,635
Blog Entries: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Purple View Post
At this point, you'll end up beating it out of a sense of principal and not rationality.

Like a man. . .
True.

I am tempted to skip Nightwing, though, I probably won't since it would be weird to do 3/4 of the campaigns. But Dick is definitely my weakest character.
__________________
Space Cop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 12:31 AM   #2428
Agent Purple
The Illustrated Man
 
Agent Purple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Isengard
Posts: 13,576
Blog Entries: 2
Default

Beat Fable Anniversary's main story, working on cleaning up random achievements (making enemies kill their friends, summoning strong creatures...which strangely unlocked when I used the wasp to kill a regular black bandit instead of a bandit leader, but then I kept summoning the bandit until I got the leader as a summon; might get a balverine just for the hell of it).

I need to do several more quests and unlock the last demon door, though I doubt I'll be able to get all silver keys, since the game seems to have either deleted one or I am unable to get the one for the book quest. I'll try the books, but I suspect my game has screwed me over. Goddamn Lionhead and their extreme laziness, not fixing problems from ten goddamn years ago...

At least I'm finally going to beat the game after all the years since Lost Chapters came out, and once it's done, I can move on to something else.


I've also started up another playthrough of Arkham City, because I want to do a new game plus run using the Dark Knight Returns costume. Doing just a tad sloppy, but then again I have already beaten the game like 5 or 6 times and it just doesn't matter much anymore if I make small mistakes. I'll still beat the crap out of the bad guys.
__________________
Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner
Agent Purple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 02:48 AM   #2429
Space Cop
The Dandy
 
Space Cop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: The Third State
Posts: 26,635
Blog Entries: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Purple View Post
I've also started up another playthrough of Arkham City, because I want to do a new game plus run using the Dark Knight Returns costume. . .
That's probably my favorite costume, though it's a close one with blue cape.
__________________
Space Cop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 03:10 AM   #2430
Booster Beetle
Will break before he bends
 
Booster Beetle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,941
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Cop View Post
That's probably my favorite costume
BTAS is the best in my opinion
__________________


Booster Beetle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 12:59 PM   #2431
Space Cop
The Dandy
 
Space Cop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: The Third State
Posts: 26,635
Blog Entries: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannis View Post
BTAS is the best in my opinion
I've played all 4 of the BTAS costumess multiple times, but they always seem odd next to the more "realistic" (or comic realistic) characters.
__________________
Space Cop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 07:59 PM   #2432
Agent Purple
The Illustrated Man
 
Agent Purple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Isengard
Posts: 13,576
Blog Entries: 2
Default

Bethesda releases way-too-short Doom gameplay snippet
__________________
Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner
Agent Purple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 12:45 PM   #2433
Space Cop
The Dandy
 
Space Cop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: The Third State
Posts: 26,635
Blog Entries: 2
Default

Finally beat that Robin campaign with the 9 medals last night. Now, all I have left is Nightwing. I should resist, but having 100% on 3 of the 4 characters seems lazy somehow.
__________________
Space Cop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 09:35 PM   #2434
Tazer
That Evil, Yellow Bastiche
 
Tazer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: @play
Posts: 24,813
Default

Yo.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.





Tazer
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.
Tazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 01:57 AM   #2435
Agent Purple
The Illustrated Man
 
Agent Purple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Isengard
Posts: 13,576
Blog Entries: 2
Default

Almost done with Fable Anniversary. Reached the last handful of quests from the expansion that was The Lost Chapters, and it shouldn't take more than three hours to beat the game next time I play, so I should be able to finish it on Thursday, which is when I have off for once. Once FA is over with, I'll delete everything from my 360's hard drive and sell the game and strategy guide (though the guide is technically for Chapters, since it's almost the exact same game).

I'm debating between playing games or watching Moonrise Kingdom with my dad this weekend, but I'll ask if he minds doing both; if I arrive a little early we should have more time. We'll see.
__________________
Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner
Agent Purple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 07:50 PM   #2436
Tazer
That Evil, Yellow Bastiche
 
Tazer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: @play
Posts: 24,813
Default

Yo.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2229328

Quote:
‘Call of Duty’ fans, action video game players more prone to mental illness: study
and heres the actual study itself




Tazer
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.
Tazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 07:54 PM   #2437
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe
 
TazzMission's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: outer rim territory
Posts: 26,132
Default

meh i call that bs. come back when its no longer a study but actual fact. just another excuse for people to use when they do something idiotic or worse. lets blame the video game.


shit like that insults me because it makes people with legitament mental health issues look insane or crazy or a risk in society.

not to get way to qwardy but anybody notice thats the most used excuse now? kid shoots up a movie theatre blames a film or a kid hijacks a car and blames grand theft auto 5.

if people are that easily influenced by violent games why isnt every gamer violent?

you ask me its a scare tactict
__________________
.................................................. ..........................

I felt a great disturbance in the force, as if millions of WWE Network subscriptions were suddenly cancelled.

Last edited by TazzMission; 05-20-2015 at 08:02 PM.
TazzMission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 08:02 PM   #2438
Mister Ed
Horse of a Different Color
 
Mister Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 14,699
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TazzMission View Post
meh i call that bs. come back when its no longer a study but actual fact
You do realize that the point of studies IS to discover "actual facts"?

Now I've no idea how well-constructed this particular study was, or how reliable its findings are, but the fact that it is a STUDY doesn't intrinsically devalue it.

If this WAS in fact true, how would you propose anybody ever establish it as an "actual fact" ASIDE from doing a study?
__________________
Mister Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 08:03 PM   #2439
Agent Purple
The Illustrated Man
 
Agent Purple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Isengard
Posts: 13,576
Blog Entries: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Ed View Post
You do realize
Set your bar lower.

Far, far, far lower.
__________________
Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner
Agent Purple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 08:07 PM   #2440
Mister Ed
Horse of a Different Color
 
Mister Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 14,699
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TazzMission View Post
if people are that easily influenced by violent games why isnt every gamer violent?
Did you read the story? It isn't saying anything about videogames making people violent. It is saying those who play those specific types of games heavily are more at risk for neurologically-based mental issues, like Alzheimers, dementia, depression, etc.

I doubt they are even saying EVERYBODY who does this develops these issues. It is a risk factor. To dismiss it simply because it doesn't apply to everybody is kind of like saying, "Well if cigarette smoke causes Lung Cancer, why doesn't EVERY smoker have Lung Cancer?"
__________________
Mister Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 08:09 PM   #2441
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe
 
TazzMission's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: outer rim territory
Posts: 26,132
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Ed View Post
You do realize that the point of studies IS to discover "actual facts"?

Now I've no idea how well-constructed this particular study was, or how reliable its findings are, but the fact that it is a STUDY doesn't intrinsically devalue it.

If this WAS in fact true, how would you propose anybody ever establish it as an "actual fact" ASIDE from doing a study?

most studies that have been done never found a actual link. wich is why i say the study itself is a joke because there are zero facts to even study.

i get so offended about such studies because it makes it sound like us as human beings are so easily brainwashed by what we see or hear. i admit im smart in some areas and im no scientist or doctor but i really do believe people are looking for whatever because it gives them some form of closure after some disgusting event or a answer in a sense to understand mental illnesses. truth is nobody knows what causes mental illness and not knowing is what scares people because they cant get a difinitive answer. for example in my case. i have 3 anxiety disorders plus asd. im on 100 mg of zoloft and even the medicine is not a cure. if you want my opinion i believe i am what i am is from genetics not from gaming and thats a assumption i have been thinking about since my teenage years.

ive played violent games all my life i never had the thought of doing anything i played just like the other 99.9% of gamers.
__________________
.................................................. ..........................

I felt a great disturbance in the force, as if millions of WWE Network subscriptions were suddenly cancelled.

Last edited by TazzMission; 05-20-2015 at 08:12 PM.
TazzMission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 08:24 PM   #2442
Mister Ed
Horse of a Different Color
 
Mister Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 14,699
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Purple View Post
Set your bar lower.

Far, far, far lower.
Yeah, I think I'm going to take your advice in this case. Not in a mean way, but realistically, before I put too much effort into trying to explain, deciding it is not worth the effort. Especially when I'm not even trying to support this study in particular, but mainly argue against the idea that a "study" is intrinsically worthless because it is a "study" and not "actual facts".

It just isn't worth the effort.
__________________
Mister Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 09:56 PM   #2443
Tazer
That Evil, Yellow Bastiche
 
Tazer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: @play
Posts: 24,813
Default

Yo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Purple View Post
Set your bar lower.

Far, far, far lower.
x10




Tazer
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.
Tazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 05:39 PM   #2444
Agent Purple
The Illustrated Man
 
Agent Purple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Isengard
Posts: 13,576
Blog Entries: 2
Default

Just beat Fable Anniversary. Here are my thoughts:


The game is less a then-new-gen remastering of a beloved classic and more of a high-def port with downloadable content and achievements thrown in (the achievements are actually pretty clever for the most part, and worth getting some of the miscellaneous ones, especially one developer Lionhead put in there very clearly just to make you get it).

The menus are what really got the benefit of this update, no longer so cluttered and hard to navigate as they once were. Still, they hold onto some of their old problems, such as the tattoo or haircut/beard cards being too tilted when looking at them. There is still also the "get super-rich before even taking the first quest" tactic available to the player, which means you accept the first post-graduation quest and then take the path next to it, rushing through several maps and making sure to collect one particular item and plenty of gold, leveling up only your guile, and then selling-then-buying the item over and over for massive experience and money to this one town's merchant. You'd think Lionhead would have put up better barriers after all this time, but I suppose that most people won't bother with that track from the start anyway (it does take a lot of time to really get traction on it before the big payoff).

The game does have more insidious and obscenity-worthy problems, though. ALL of the bugs/glitches from the very first Fable (2004) are present, including the character aging nearly a year per upgrade (which openly clashes with the entire goddamn story) and the total removal of any ability to progress if you choose to become the mayor of this one town. Literally, if you say yes, you absolutely cannot complete the game any further and are forced to either load an earlier save or start from scratch. The game still suffers from freezing sometimes (I only froze twice), which means you need to check your inventory for missing items each time, especially those precious silver keys.

The save system has been thankfully improved, giving you better chances of not having to quit a quest right in the middle of things.

The sound is still off: some of the voices are hard to hear, meaning you need subtitles on, but even with them there are characters who say things that you'll just barely make out. Optimization/normalization clearly were not high on the list of priorities here. The music is still good, though.

Quests are still good and varied, my favorite being the one you first visit Knothole Glade for, but there are a fair few others that are fun to undertake (beware the man in Bowerstone Quay, on the docks, telling you about how his daughter only prefers men with certain hair and beards).

I've gotten all but two achievements, and those will forever go undone. Getting all the Hero Dolls from the various pub games is a complete chore, and I'm not wasting my time linking the game to the SmartGlass app (especially now, since I already deleted the game's files to free up some space).

Overall, the game is good, but not very good, and far from great. If Lionhead had fixed at least most of the flaws, this game would be a very good one, but they didn't, and they won't. Hopefully the sequels will be better for me, because I'll be tackling them in the near future.

Grade -- 7/10
__________________
Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner
Agent Purple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 01:49 AM   #2445
Agent Purple
The Illustrated Man
 
Agent Purple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Isengard
Posts: 13,576
Blog Entries: 2
Default

I made some progress in my new game on Arkham City, still making dumb mistakes, but I swear that the game/controller is screwing with me.

Since I need something on the 360 to replace Fable Anniversary, I popped in Crackdown. Yep, the first one, playing a badass law-enforcing super-soldier. Right after I started again, I got into a small gunfight and in doing so killed off the last handful of Los Muertos gangsters; it had been years since I played and I straight-up forgot what I had already done. After wiping out those last guys, I collected a bunch of orbs and moved against the Volk, though since I like them the most, I might break off and take out the Shai-Gen next.

Debating on playing Heavenly Sword or Infamous next on PS3, probably HS because it's more straightforward, I think. Need to get Infamous 2 (my stepdad has a copy of Second Son and I'll ask to borrow that sometime in the future).
__________________
Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner
Agent Purple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 02:06 AM   #2446
Agent Purple
The Illustrated Man
 
Agent Purple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Isengard
Posts: 13,576
Blog Entries: 2
Default

Well, I pulled out of Volk territory and tried to take on the Asian-themed Shai-Gen gang.

Bad idea.

Hit squads fucking everywhere, shredding my health and armor. I got near the genetics lab next to a supply point, and holy shit is that lab loaded with enemies, and those enemies are heavily armed: machine guns, grenade launchers, rocket launchers, lots of body armor, and a ton of explosive barrels. I must have been killed six times.

I did manage to (barely) complete a car race, mostly on foot. I was just starting it, took the first turn, and right before I would have hit the first checkpoint my car is blown to shit up into the air by a pair of RPGs. Well, at least I finished.

Then I decided to attack the genetics lab and managed to eventually get the grenade/rocket guns; I'll be using those to exterminate the enemy, but I'll have to be sensible about it because he has an endless reserve of help.

I might just slink back to the Muertos territory, since it's now liberated, and do a mix of collecting more orbs and doing various races (my driving skills are terrible, just horrible, and my agility can always use a boost; I'm obviously leveling guns and strength by shooting and punching enemies, and randomly blowing shit up).

God, Crackdown is such a fucking awesome game. Tragedy that the sequel was a dud. I hope someone eventually makes a third game for the current systems, because we really do need a pro-law super-soldier GTA game.
__________________
Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner
Agent Purple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 02:37 AM   #2447
Agent Purple
The Illustrated Man
 
Agent Purple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Isengard
Posts: 13,576
Blog Entries: 2
Default

Finished another session of Army of Two: The 40th Day with my dad. Aside from my nephew borderline demanding that we let him play The Last of Us, and the multiple times we let him play AOT just to get him to behave (being not even 5, he's obviously a terrible player), it was a fairly good session.

We got out of the zoo, cleared the hospital, and are almost into the mall. There have been numerous issues, though:

1) The loading is a pain in the ass. Takes goddamn forever when loading the mission/area, and we thought the game glitched on us when we survived a fight only to walk super-slow and not be able to progress because the graphics for our area hadn't finished being rendered, even though they looked like they had finished (this series has always had meh graphics).

2) The amount of ammo. I bought the 20% primary ammo drop increase, and yet I swear that I am really running out sometimes, to the point where my pistol becomes my primary. What's most disturbing is that, in all honesty, I am absolutely certain that the game actively reduces your ammo reserves if you have to redo an area because you got killed (which will happen a lot, especially in split-screen).

3) The enemies. It's hard to tell them from the environment sometimes (I don't know how they blend in so well, they're wearing black-and-red riot gear for fuck's sake), and what's worse is that they bum-rush you in waves with little or no time between to gather supplies; a similar issue is when you can't see the enemies across the map and have almost no ammo for your long-range weapons. Even worse are the heavy enemies, whether with a mere shotgun or the mini-bosses armed with Gatling guns, grenade launchers, or flamethrowers (though admittedly this last guy was surprisingly easy to take out, compared to the others). The ugliest problem with the enemies is that they spawn some of them in the worst spots when you need the area to be clear, which is how me and my dad spent probably half an hour clearing just one area (fucking mounted guns and RPGs...).

4) The save system. The game undoes any alterations you make if you die before you reach the next checkpoint/mission end. I am utterly serious. My dad and I had to rebuy and recustomize all of the things we'd gotten just right because we died while fighting the flamethrower heavy. I have no idea what the fuck EA was thinking (aside from "We're EA and we only want your fucking money") with this. It only serves to raise frustration and artificially lengthen and toughen the game.

5) The fact that you have to choose to drag your partner before you are allowed to heal them. It could have just been another button instead of the prerequisite one, EA.

6) The hostages can be a real pain in the ass. The game makes it very difficult to save them sometimes, it really can, placing a grunt in the way of the officer so that you have to kill him or do a co-op snipe to even come close to saving the civilian. And then you still have to run up and press the button to save them, leaving them vulnerable and exposing you to enemy fire in some cases. Should have been fewer hostage situations and they should not be overly difficult.

7) I really would have liked more preset masks. I know you can go online and make some really impressive custom ones and download them, but I don't see why an extra row or two couldn't have been added; it's not like we're unlocking them the way the first game did things.

I've watched reviews of Devil's Cartel, and I'm going to say that unless I can find the game super-cheap, I won't even bother. Everything about it is terrible, which really upsets me because as unabashedly dumb and ridiculous as this series is, the third just fucking loses itself. So much fail in a product I want to like. The masks, outfits, and tattoos are things I want to play around with, but I won't subject my dad to it. Once we finish with 40th Day, possibly doing a second run using fully-customized gear and infinite ammo, we'll do Future Soldier and play around with that.

I think I'll leave it at that for now. Need to make some more Arkham City and Crackdown progress.
__________________
Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner
Agent Purple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 11:53 PM   #2448
Space Cop
The Dandy
 
Space Cop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: The Third State
Posts: 26,635
Blog Entries: 2
Default

Finally beat the last of the campaigns with Nightwing. Apparently there are a few achievements I haven't got even though I've done 100% of the game.
__________________
Space Cop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 01:03 AM   #2449
Agent Purple
The Illustrated Man
 
Agent Purple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Isengard
Posts: 13,576
Blog Entries: 2
Default

I just beat the game again (new game) and am wrapping up the side missions. Still need the disarm and destroy technique and two side missions have not yet been started; everything else I have varying completion on. And I had a strangely easy (if lengthy) time with Catwoman's fourth episode, taking on Two-Face.

I think I'll actually take a break for a bit with Crackdown after completing everything in this new game on Arkham City, because this many times in so short a time span is just punishing even for the staunchest fan.

Still, looking forward very much to playing Arkham Knight.
__________________
Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner
Agent Purple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 12:57 PM   #2450
Space Cop
The Dandy
 
Space Cop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: The Third State
Posts: 26,635
Blog Entries: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Purple View Post
I just beat the game again (new game) and am wrapping up the side missions. Still need the disarm and destroy technique and two side missions have not yet been started; everything else I have varying completion on. And I had a strangely easy (if lengthy) time with Catwoman's fourth episode, taking on Two-Face. . .
Yeah, I had started a whole new save file a few months ago and did everything except the last two Riddler cop saves because I just have unlocked enough secrets to open it.
__________________
Space Cop is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.