Red Lanterns #36 Preview
    Writer: Charles Soule
    Artist: Jim Calafiore

0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%

Why does every member of the Justice League know Guy as a asshole because Hal said so?
    Hal is like a teen age girl talking behind Guy's back.
    Other than that it was nice to see Simon Baz team up with Guy this issue.
    Proud owner of a Justice League Europe number 1 issue.
    Which currently is worth less than my Kick-Ass 2 issue 1.

Comment

Pretty good issue!

I got a kick out of Malhedron being romantically involved with what looks to be an ugly old woman. And it's good that some of the New Gods have second thoughts about Highfather.
      ZATSWAN.COM Zatswan: Multiversal Guardian, the brand new cosmic comic book, now available!

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainFrxz View Post
        Why does every member of the Justice League know Guy as a asshole because Hal said so?
        Actually that part bothered me. Hal wouldn't hide his feelings, but I don't think he'd trash talk Guy.

Anyway, I thought B'dg was completely disrespectful to a GL that has more seniority, was Honor Guard, was liaison to the GotU, and took a crappy undercover assignment no one else was volunteering for.

Other than that, it was a pretty decent issue. I like that at least one character acknowledged their faith.
        Space Cop
        The Dandy
        Last edited by Space Cop; 11-27-2014, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hypo View Post
          Guy looks a little bit...

... on that cover.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
            Actually that part bother me. Hal wouldn't hide his feelings, but I don't think he'd trash talk Guy.

Anyway, I thought B'dg was completely disrespectful to a GL that has more seniority, was Honor Guard, was liaison to the GotU, and took a crappy undercover assignment no one else was volunteering for.

Other than that, it was a pretty decent issue. I like that at least one character acknowledged their faith.
            Yeah B'dg should get hit by a trailer again for talking trash about my main man Guy.
            I agree with you on the faith thing,it's nice to see muslim characters in american comic books.
            Proud owner of a Justice League Europe number 1 issue.
            Which currently is worth less than my Kick-Ass 2 issue 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
              Guy looks a little bit...

... on that cover.
              I'm not liking Hepburn on the Red Lanterns covers lately. His faces usually look ridiculous.
              ZATSWAN.COM Zatswan: Multiversal Guardian, the brand new cosmic comic book, now available!

Comment

Working...
              X