Did this still happen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did this still happen

OK so if Blackest Night still occurred and is still largely cannon. Was Ray Palmer still part of the Indigo Tribe?

Just a thought.

Please note I`m not trolling. I`m enjoying the new 52 for the most part so far. But I was just sitting round and the thought came to me

where are the former White Lanterns Jade & Osiris?
    Profesor Zoom is no longer alive or existed, right?

Bring on CHAOS, bring on MY HAPPINESS, bring on rage ..Rage ..RAGE!!!

facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y

Comment

Originally posted by RainbowLantern View Post
      OK so if Blackest Night still occurred and is still largely cannon. Was Ray Palmer still part of the Indigo Tribe?

Just a thought.

Please note I`m not trolling. I`m enjoying the new 52 for the most part so far. But I was just sitting round and the thought came to me
      Yes for a very brief time, BN and BD still happened. Perhaps with some slight alterations.

Originally posted by d3v1lb0y View Post
      where are the former White Lanterns Jade & Osiris?
      Profesor Zoom is no longer alive or existed, right?

Zoom "currently" is dead. The Shazams and the Black Adam family have yet to be spotted in the DCnU. Jade might no exist since the JSA "currently" never existed on the main Earth of DCnU. WHICH SUCKS!!! Almost as bad as G'nort not making the relaunch...someone needs to make that a one-shot issue.
      http://www.facebook.com/gljosh
      http://gljoshpresents.blip.tv/
      Originally posted by BatmanofSector2814
      I have yet to see Avatar, mainly because it is the plot of Pocahontas wrapped in a "Halo vs World of Warcraft" flavored, CGI heavy shell...and I've already seen Pocahontas and played all 5 Halos...so....

Comment

It just occurred to me, by now G'nort is probably the GL of Limbo.

Comment

The Shazams were mentioned in JL#2. Waller tells Steve Trevor about kids getting abducted and "tested".

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
            Geoff Johns confirmed he and Dan DiDido don't give a rat's ass about him, and they were prefer that he stay out of the DC universe for good. Those jerks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister.Weirdo View Post
              Geoff Johns confirmed he and Dan DiDido don't give a rat's ass about him, and they were prefer that he stay out of the DC universe for good. Those jerks.
              Because they have no idea how to write character, you want to see what Dan knows go read OMAC #1, if you head doesn't explode come back and tell me if Dan's opinions matter, of course you'll have to do so with blood running out of your ears and eyes but hey DC threw him a bone. It's not there fault he didnt have the good sense to bury it.
              My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

Nice thread guys.
                I find Hal Jordan so sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                  He's in GL #20 by the way

Comment

Obviously the writers felt G'Nort didn't fit with the style they were bringing to GL, it's not a sinister conspiracy to destroy/ruin old GL mythology. GL#20 was a nod to this. If you like the older comics, collect them and treasure them and enjoy them and be grateful they were ever made in the first place, why be forever bitter that times have changed. I don't ever read older comics with modern retcons in mind, what a silly way to ruin the experience.

Comment

G'nort showed up with a grim 'n' gritty reboot in Guy Gardner Collateral Damage, but he was back to being his usual crappy self in Larfleeze.

It would have been better if he were the GL of Limbo.
                      The last fan of 1990s comics
                      Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

He should be in the background of GLC at the very least...

~KL~

Comment

Originally posted by The Kid Lantern View Post
                          He should be in the background of GLC at the very least...

~KL~
                          I don't see why not.

Comment

Working...
                          X