Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Kyle Hook Up With Carol?!? He does.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Kyle Hook Up With Carol?!? He does.

On the off-chance that it is Carol in the New Guardians book, what would it do to the GLU if Kyle had a fling with Hal's ex? I don't think it would be as meaningless as Tempest hooking up with Dolphin in the Aquaman books, and I could see Guy giving Hal hell for Kyle stealing his main squeeze.

Would you support it? Would it piss you off? At the very least Kyle would be hooked up with an Earth woman again....

~KL~

No. It would create the type of drama that I just have no interest in reading.

Comment

Anything at this point would be better than Kyle being attached at the hip to Natu....

~KL~

Comment

good god no............. i don't want Carol to die

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Could it happen? Anything is possible

Is it a good idea? No way. It would be artificial shock value dross. He doesn't need to be with anyone. Especially not Carol. Besides, if Hal is her type then I doubt she would go for Kyle.

However as we have seen, at the moment DC is all about stupid ideas.
          Goodbye Christopher Hitchins 1949 - 2011

Comment

Yeah younger guys hook up with older women all the time, especially one's probably old enough to be there mother! It's a scary thought that's for sure!
            Mister.Weirdo
            Guardian of the Universe
            Last edited by Mister.Weirdo; 07-15-2011, 12:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by IonFan View Post

In all seriousness do you really wanna give Hal fans another reason to hate Kyle?

Comment

Originally posted by Mister.Weirdo View Post
                Yeah younger guys hook up with older women all the time, especially one's probably old enough to be there mother! It's a scary thought that's for sure!
                Remember the main point of the new universe is to put a little youth back into the characters. If Hal has only be GL for roughly five years where does that put the others in terms of service and age?

To me it'd be like Kyle stealing the quarterback's cheerleader girlfriend. It's not something I'd want to see long term, but it could put Hal and Kyle at odds. As far as Lanterns partnering up, Hal and Kyle haven't done anything as a tag-team in the same sense that Hal's teamed with John and Guy a few times in the last couple years. They should've partnered up or had some interaction by now. If it takes sleeping with Carol to get Kyle and Hal in the same book without the rest of the Corps so be it.

~KL~

Comment

Um GL is suppose to be mostly unaffected by the reboot. So I don't think anyone will be deaging (discounting the JLA reboot).

Comment

Originally posted by The Kid Lantern View Post
                    If it takes sleeping with Carol to get Kyle and Hal in the same book without the rest of the Corps so be it.
                    I'm sorry but that just sounds ridiculous and made me

Is the premise of Kyle hooking up with Carol plausible? Yes. Should it be done if the stole purpose is to get Kyle/Hal to interact with each other? Hell no, I mean even you have to admit that that kind of mindset just sounds ludicrous.

Comment

Originally posted by Bolerathon View Post
                      Is it a good idea? No way. It would be artificial shock value dross.
                      That's all Kyle has ever been.

Comment

Speaking of which has anyone read Green Lantern: Evil's Might?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Naysay View Post
                          He has good stories.
                          Goodbye Christopher Hitchins 1949 - 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Naysay View Post
                            You mean Hal for the past seven years.
                            The last fan of 1990s comics
                            Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

Originally posted by IonFan View Post

I think it's a good idea. If it's done right that is.
                              Time,Space and Will Power

Comment

Working...
                              X