Announcement

Collapse

The point of this Forum Section

Some members are a little iffy on what should go in the Games & Humor forum section so.

Trivial games like "the person above you game" should be placed in this forum.

Humor of all kinds also belongs here, like the "Superman has a problem with kinky sex" thread.

What does not belong here would be things like video games, board games. Or humor coming directly out of comic books or discussion of books.

Boardgames and the like would go in the Action Figure and Toys section as could video games, though those could also be posted in the General Forum Section.

also any posts in this Forum Section do not count towards your post count.

Hope that helps!
See more
See less

The Green Lantern Trivia Game

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Risen from the dead and Space Cop is the lead man!

Comment

• :Moderator:

New Q: What Green Lantern story(s) currently remain in continuity?

(answer is very simple).
      sigpic
      Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

• ...Whatever story Geoff Johns decides to write tomorrow morning?

Comment

• :Moderator:

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave View Post
          ...Whatever story Geoff Johns decides to write tomorrow morning?
          Close enough! Well done Dave, you are truly a master of the expansive Green Lantern mythos!
          sigpic
          Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

• Correct...When the universes were amalgamated briefly, Green Lantern and Iron Man merged to become The Iron Lantern.

Ok...next question...Keep em coming!!!

Comment

• Following up the continuity question (just to give this thread a better sense of continuity than any of the Green Lantern books!):

What happened to the remains of GL Arkiss Chummuck's predecessor?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave View Post
                What happened to the remains of GL Arkiss Chummuck's predecessor?
                He ate them, in accordance with his species' traditions.

Comment

• Look at the big fanboy brain on Space Cop! You sir, are correct!

Comment

• Ah, but what planet was his predecessor from? That's the bit of info I find interesting, given that his predecessor looked rather more bird-like than the most famous character to hail from that planet.

(Obviously this isn't an official trivia question, as I didn't answer the last one.)

Comment

• Yeah, the two characters really don't look like they go together at ALL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                        ...(Obviously this isn't an official trivia question, as I didn't answer the last one.)
                        Is the etiquette that I'm supposed to come up with the next question. The last time I did, no one answered it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                          Is the etiquette that I'm supposed to come up with the next question. The last time I did, no one answered it.
                          I think that's the etiquette.

These threads, in my experience, tend to go through periods of waxing and waning interest. I don't think it is all that unusual for a question to go unanswered for a long while because people just aren't feeling in a trivia mood.

Comment

• Pretty much what Ed said. If people want to keep it going, it will.

But you're up chump!

Comment

• Okay, how did Green Lantern Ch'p die and where?

Comment

• While investigating the destruction of the central highway on the Mosaic World, Ch'p was struck and killed by a yellow truck.

Comment

Working...
                                X