NFL Football Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drew Brees was the shit. That's what I'm talking about. lol

The Saints are that "If everything goes right" team.

Comment

I would hardly call 4-4 "impressive at the start".

And you're right....Drew Brees is the best quarterback in the NFL.

Comment

I think you're getting over your head. He was playing the worst defense in the league. 4 of those touchdowns were givens.

I would still pick Peyton and Tom(though it hurts me so) over him.

Comment

Originally posted by mrjasontodd View Post
          fly eagles fly!

Today I watched my QB break his ribs as he made the run for the TD and my defence make 2 td and what felt like a million sacks, so much so that the jags sent out their 3rd string QB.
          Thanks for getting the team name wrong .

Comment

Niners baby!

"Can't coach em! Can't play with em! Can't win with em! Can't do it!"

Comment

Originally posted by FlashGL78 View Post
              Thanks for getting the team name wrong .
              ha. Panther. My bad, long night is my current excuse for stupidity. That or pot.

http://www.twitter.com/TheOtherMarioC

Comment

Pats officially start TONIGHT! YYYYEEEAAAHHH!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mrjasontodd View Post
                  ha. Panther. My bad, long night is my current excuse for stupidity. That or pot.
                  sigh...

1 INT vs. Atl. in the 1st half next week and I want him benched.

Comment

I do have to admit, that the Vikings looked scary good, but then again they did play the Browns

Comment

God i love my broncos but our offense needs to step it up our defense is incredible thank you philly for dawkins! That cincy game stressed me out man then that final insane pluck out of the air for a 80+ yard run wow!
                      The Daleks you have the ability to instill great Fear welcome to the Sinestro Corps.
                      Response--- Wel---come? No We must Ex--ter---min---ate Sinestro

Comment

Originally posted by irongreen2814 View Post
                        I do have to admit, that the Vikings looked scary good, but then again they did play the Browns
                        Not only that, Peterson did all the work. Any one of us could go out there and throw for 110 yards in a West Coast style of offense.

Comment

Comment

Yeah the NFC North is a toss up between Vikings and Packers. I hope AP doesn't get hurt, I wanna see what he'd end up with after a full season.

Anyone else see the Giants first round pick end up on crutches after one catch? FUCK!

Comment

Go Bills! I never root for cheaters.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by FlashGL78 View Post
                                sigh...

1 INT vs. Atl. in the 1st half next week and I want him benched.
                                Is that another disheartened Panthers fan I see?

Talk about a truly miserable game. Peppers and Beason had a pretty good day, but it broke my heart to see Jake like that.

The worst part: I was there. I sat in there, listening to our own fans boo our team, being heckled by the Eagles fans who nearly outnumbered us in our own stadium, and I stayed for all 4 quarters. I've never seen a worse football game for the Panthers, but I never abandon my team.

Wanna know what's worse than all that?

The last game I went to was the playoff game against the Cardinals in January. I didn't think there was any way we could have a worse game.

2 games, 9 INTs, 2 Fumbles. I hate to say it considering our options, but Delhomme's career is looking dead in the water.

Comment

Working...
                                X