The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Green Lanternverse > Green Lantern Vol. 4
FLASHCHAT

GL Volume 4

Old 06-12-2012, 05:31 PM   #101
Corwin
Star Sapphire's Love Slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGBarnes View Post
The GLC stuff leading up to SCW was OK, but just OK. Glad I didn't pay for those. It's unfortunate that even the bad stuff has relevant information to the SCW story which was pretty good, but nowhere near as good as I was expecting from the hype. Maybe my expectations were a little too high.
Have you read Infinite Crisis? I liked a lot of the post Sinestro Corps War stuff in GLC a bit more than in GL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Cop View Post
If you didn't like that stuff you won't like what follows.
Yeah you're probably right on that one.
Old 06-12-2012, 05:41 PM   #102
JGBarnes
Kyle's Nude Model

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corwin View Post
Have you read Infinite Crisis? I liked a lot of the post Sinestro Corps War stuff in GLC a bit more than in GL.
Haven't read Infinite Crisis yet. I was gonna try to do that before reading SCW, but I had gotten SCW in the mail and it was sitting on my book shelf for like a week while I read all the GLC that precedes it. By the time I was done with GLC and a little underwhelmed, I just didn't want to wait to crack open SCW.

Infinite Crisis I imagine I'll be reading soon. It's always been on my radar. As for what follows SCW, I think I'm just gonna DL that stuff because I really would like to try to avoid that feeling of wasted money again.
JGBarnes is offline   Reply With Quote