Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now I know why Doom Patrol vol 2 tpb never came out. They were going to put it out with #6-11 and leave it unfinished as Gerard Way was so far behind. Now it appears they are giving him a chance to do #12 and include it in the trade. I wonder if THAT will be the last issue, lol.

Comment

• It most likely will. His new series at Dark Horse comes out in October.

Comment

• Ah that makes it seem even more likely then. Plus 12 issues is a common contract or agreement DC will make a creator. Sometimes a title should have been cancelled long before but DC will let it run to #12 to fullfill their end of whatever obligations were agreed to.

Comment

• Wonder Woman by Adam Hughes
          Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• Bleeding Cool: Spectre and Hawk & Dove – New Comics Being Launched by DC
            The word coming out of the Toronto Fan Expo yesterday is that DC Comics is to launch two new comic book series, The Spectre written by Pete Tomasi and Hawk & Dove written by Steve Orlando. Artists are still a mystery.
            Bleeding Cool: Greg Capullo and Scott Snyder on Swamp Thing – and a New Series to Come
            Announced at the DC Nation panel at Toronto Fan Expo today, we are to expect Greg Capullo and Scott Snyder to reteam on a Swamp Thing comic book short story, scheduled for Halloween – which will also feature Wonder Woman. Could this be in Justice League Dark? The Witching Hour? Digital first? Don’t know.

But this will be ahead of a new Swamp Thing series coming from DC Comics later.

Comment

• ^Captain Marvel doesn't have an ongoing but Hawk and Dove are getting one?

Comment

• Captain Marvel doesn't have the curvaceous hips that tight spandex is made for.
                Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                  ^Captain Marvel doesn't have an ongoing but Hawk and Dove are getting one?
                  Someone didn't check the November solicitations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hypo View Post
                    Someone didn't check the November solicitations.
                    You're right. Thanks. Cool.

Comment

• Captain Marvel isn’t a DC character ya goof, why would DC decide if she has an ongoing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Booster Beetle View Post
                        Captain Marvel isn’t a DC character ya goof, why would DC decide if she has an ongoing?
                        I don't care what the legal teams say, Billy Batson is Captain Marvel and Shazam is his magic word.

Comment

I don't care what the legal teams say, Billy Batson is Captain Marvel and Shazam is his magic word.
                          + 1

Spectre sounds good. I'm a sucker for H&D. And more Swamp Thing is a good thing...

Eaglesham is on Shazam so I gotta check that out. Would love to see that guy back on penciling GL characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ωmega Man View Post
                            ...Spectre sounds good. I'm a sucker for H&D. And more Swamp Thing is a good thing...Eaglesham is on Shazam so I gotta check that out. . .
                            Yeah, there's a few new titles I'll probably check out, which is cool on one hand, but annoying on the other since I've been trying to cut back and save money (and was succeeding a bit).

Comment

Shazam >>>>> Captain Marvel

Comment

• The only real problem I have with calling him Shazam instead of Captain Marvel is that "Shazam" is still his magic word. So now he can't even tell anybody who he is without reverting to a kid...

Comment

Working...
                                X