No announcement yet.

Has Hal ever had sex with a construct?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Hal ever had sex with a construct?

I mean... on a cold, lonely, night... has he ever... well... you know?

Maybe that's what the fist construct is all about.

Zing.

Comment

i'm sure if he ever as he'd never tell ya about it (but i'm sure as h@ll know that Guy has, cause ya know he's Guy duh)

isn't f@cking ur construct against the rules or something

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Originally posted by IonFan View Post
        The third law states that green lanterns cannot have romantic or physical relations with one another.Said nothin 'bout constructs.Besides,if you had the ability to create constructs,and you weren't an asexual species,wouldn't you want to "experiment",just to see what its like?I bet Arisia makes constructs of Sodam

The real question is how often Hal does this thing.Oddly enough,I'd think Kilowog would do it most,considering he's the last of his species ergo he can't bang anyone else(unless Arkillo's species is physically equipped)

Comment

on come on it's got to be one of those unwritten rules (unwritten rule #1 DON'T F@CK UR CONSTRUCTS....................... something tells me i wouldn't follow that rule, got to save money somehow ya know )

does Kilowog really have to cover sh!t like this in boot camp?

IonFan says

Comment

Would have hated to see the recruit who had the guts to ask that in training.

Comment

Originally posted by redjirachi View Post
              The third law states that green lanterns cannot have romantic or physical relations with one another.Said nothin 'bout constructs.
              That third law has been around for, what, a week or so in-continuity? All Earth Lanterns had gotten their respective rings years before that.

But there has always been another law: Don't use the rings for personal gain. And the Guardians have been known to watch what their Lanterns create with their rings (which was the whole point of Green Lantern vol. 3 #48). So unless you want Ganthet pop up out of nowhere and remove the construct you're fucking while you're fucking it, you won't even try this.

Comment

question, is f@cking ur construct an act of personal gain? i say no cause when ya get down to it it's really just a biological need, a need to get................... well u know

also the idea of Ganthet showing up as i'm getting my construct up n' at um as it were both & just so u know

IonFan says

Comment

That's the point...

Comment

This question and some of the comments make me think of the robot chicken sketch where a prof shows a new robot to a bunch of guys and one raises his hand and asks "can you fuck it?" The prof says no and all the men grumble and moan in anger and walk out lol.

+ YouTube Video
                    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
                    I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

lol when i saw this i couldnt stop laughing. I wont lie, it has crossed my mind before.

Comment

Considering your rings are supposed to report your activities I doubt it. Maybe that's why Hal became Parallax. He needed some loving and Emerald Twilight is a story of a guy that was frustrated that he wasn't getting any and couldn't relieve himself.

Comment

you know what i find myself agreeing with robot chicken on this, lets be real here men if you can't f@ck it what's the point in having it?

IonFan says

Comment

Originally posted by IonFan View Post
                            i'm sure if he ever as he'd never tell ya about it (but i'm sure as h@ll know that Guy has, cause ya know he's Guy duh)

guy did it for sure

Comment

Originally posted by redjirachi View Post
                              The third law states that green lanterns cannot have romantic or physical relations with one another.Said nothin 'bout constructs.Besides,if you had the ability to create constructs,and you weren't an asexual species,wouldn't you want to "experiment",just to see what its like?I bet Arisia makes constructs of Sodam

The real question is how often Hal does this thing.Oddly enough,I'd think Kilowog would do it most,considering he's the last of his species ergo he can't bang anyone else(unless Arkillo's species is physically equipped)
                              really makes you wonder.....

Comment

Working...
                              X