Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Your Most Anticipated Comic for the Coming Week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This, BY FAR:

But also Civil War II #1, I though #0 was quite interesting, personally. I'm hoping Superman Rebirth is interesting, though I'm losing more and more interest in DC by the hour.

Comment

• ^I might try the new Punisher. I don't read anything Marvel nowadays (unless you count Powers on the Icon imprint), but I occasionally pick up Punisher (last was Rucka's run) because Castle is my favorite Marvel U character.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
        ^I might try the new Punisher. I don't read anything Marvel nowadays (unless you count Powers on the Icon imprint), but I occasionally pick up Punisher (last was Rucka's run) because Castle is my favorite Marvel U character.
        The Rucka was good! Have you read PunisherMax by Garth Ennis? if not, PLEASE don't hesitate!

The first issue of Punisher grabbed me right away; it might be (besides Black Panther, CW II, and upcoming Wonder Woman) my most anticipated comic. Also, I have to urge you to at least check out Daredevil/Punisher, another really good title that seems to get better with every issue. The Netflix series seems to really be inspiring the comics, or vice versa. Too bad the current DD comic title ain't particularly great.

Speaking of Daredevil, I must mention, if you've been away from Marvel for awhile and haven't read the Bendis, Brubaker, and Waid runs you've really been missing out. The Bendis at times overshadows (yes I'll say it) the Miller. No kidding. And I LOVE the Miller

I'm hoping you didn't skate over the Brubaker Cap as well...it's just too good, my friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by KilowogsDisciple View Post
          The Rucka was good! Have you read PunisherMax by Garth Ennis? if not, PLEASE don't hesitate!
          A huge chunk of it (most I think). Loved it. I think Punisher should be in a title that's essentially the equivalent of an R-rating.

Comment

A huge chunk of it (most I think). Loved it. I think Punisher should be in a title that's essentially the equivalent of an R-rating.
            You're getting that in the latest run.

Comment

• Originally posted by KilowogsDisciple View Post
              You're getting that in the latest run.
              Thanks. I'll pick up 1 and 2 Wednesday.

Comment

• Action Comics #957

The return of the original numbering of the longest-running superhero title ever!

Comment

Action Comics #957

The return of the original numbering of the longest-running superhero title ever!
                  Yow, hadn't seen that yet. Now I'm definitely looking forward to it, as well as the Superman Rebirth. My subscription (print) is tooo slooow lol!

Comment

• Green Lanterns #1 (though I'm looking forward to Klaus #6)

Comment

Green Lanterns #1 (though I'm looking forward to Klaus #6)
                      With Bleez on the cover it's a no-brainer for me.

Due to the overwhelmingly positive input I've received on Green Arrow Rebirth, I actually ordered an expensive copy (fighting my lack-of-interest-in-anything-GA-outside-of-his-partnerships-with-other-heroes), so I'm looking forward to both my first read of that and this:

Comment

• Wonder Woman #1 by Rucka and Sharp

Comment

• Transformers MTMTE- the final showdown between the DJD and the Lost Lighters

Comment

• Space Cop
                            The Dandy
                            Last edited by Space Cop; 12-25-2016, 02:52 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Space Cop
                                The Dandy
                                Last edited by Space Cop; 07-25-2016, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X