Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's not how Roman Legions fought. Those shields are way to damn tiny

Comment

• I do hope they fix some of that by launch.

From IGN:

Is Ryse: Son of Rome More Than QTE Combat?
      We get our hands bloody playing the Xbox One's Roman action game.
      I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
        That's the glorious thing about the F2P model. While there might only be one character for free, it's still FREE. So people are going to play the game regardless. Again, it'll all come down to its features and if the game feels like it's less than 100% in terms the modes and story it offers.
        Well...no, because to play KI you have to buy a £429/$499 machine. Then you have to buy Gold. Then..and only then you get KI 3 and your one character for free
        Frank Castle
        Alpha-Lantern
        Last edited by Frank Castle; 06-11-2013, 03:42 PM.

THE MEN CALLED STING

Comment

• I do think it's kind of cool that Gold members can now get two free game downloads a month.

Xbox Live Gold Members Will Get Two Free Games Per Month
          I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
            I do think it's kind of cool that Gold members can now get two free game downloads a month.

I've been getting free games from PS+ from the beginning lol. In June alone, Sony is offering five free games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Castle View Post
              Well...no, because to play KI you have to buy a £429/$499 machine. Then you have to buy Gold. Then..and only then you get KI 3 and your one character for free
              Yes, but it's $60 less you have to spend in order to play something on that system.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by chosenone85 View Post
                I've been getting free games from PS+ from the beginning lol. In June alone, Sony is offering five free games.
                I don't have a PS3... :/

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                  I do think it's kind of cool that Gold members can now get two free game downloads a month.

Assassin's Creed 2: never been interested in this franchise
                  Halo 3: already got it

I doubt there will be any free games coming down the pipe that I will actually want that I don't already have.
                  Originally posted by fearless2814.1
                  ...You're a chore, you know that? You are a chore.

Comment

• i thought i was the only one who didnt like ass creed

Comment

• I played the first Ass Creed and didn't like it, haven't played any of the sequels since then.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by havik View Post
                        i thought i was the only one who didnt like ass creed
                        I have never played any Assassin's Creed game. I never had any interest in it and thus never had any feelings about it ever.
                        Hybrid Lantern
                        Corps Honor Guard
                        Last edited by Hybrid Lantern; 06-11-2013, 11:38 PM.
                        Originally posted by fearless2814.1
                        ...You're a chore, you know that? You are a chore.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
                          I played the first Ass Creed and didn't like it, haven't played any of the sequels since then.
                          same here i think i made it through the first mission and that was it

Comment

• + YouTube Video
                            ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Darth_Andrea

Comment

• Originally posted by havik View Post
                              same here i think i made it through the first mission and that was it
                              I have played every console based Assassin's Creed game. I love the series it has a really deep story. Lots of exciting missions and story twists. I recommend it. It's one of the few game series outside of Mass Effect and Kingdom Hearts I tell everyone they have to play

Darth_Andrea

Comment

• Tazzmission just tweeted me this pic, I did confirm it's legit before I posted this. So no worries he's trolling

Darth_Andrea

Comment

Working...
                                X