Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if Kyle actually framed Major Force?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kyle is just bad luck for women. Alex, Donna, Jade, his Mom, that green skinned ex-GL, the female Lantern who was killed by Kryb, etc...

If I was a woman, I'd stay away from the guy if I had even the slightest idea of his track record.

~KL~

Comment

You all get that I was just goofing, right?

Comment

Naysay is right, as always.

Also, did someone just use Fuher against a jewish dude? THESE CRAZY BOARDS. Seriously.

Comment

Getting back on point, what about Alex's sister, who slapped Kyle when he returned to her grave. The way she was just waiting there for Kyle.. I think she has something to hide. Maybe she was having an affair with Major Force?

Comment

If Kyle framed Major Force, then that would really be messed up.

Comment

Yes. Yes, Weirdo, that is certainly a possibility. Good that you mention it, we hadn't thought of it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Heide View Post
                Yes. Yes, Weirdo, that is certainly a possibility. Good that you mention it, we hadn't thought of it yet.
                With all due respect... is there a reason why you're such a douche?

(Note that I said "with all due respect," which allows me to say anything I want - its in the Geneva Convention).

Comment

Yes, mostly as unfunny jokes, but when morons actually start rewriting history to figure out how Kyle could have been responsible, I have to step in and say something.
                  Did you seriously not understand that this thread was ALSO one of those jokes?

Cus... like...

I don't think you did.

I don't know if it's the language barrier or something else... but holy shit dude.

Unless you're attempting to continue the joke by pretending to take it seriously....

+ YouTube Video
                  ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Or does that fly over your head to?

Comment

Donna died in the Titans/Teen Titans crossover written by Judd Winick. If I'm not mistaken Kyle wasn't even there. That's like blaming Nightwing for Jason's death. Its retarded.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Power_of_WillPrevails View Post
                      Donna died in the Titans/Teen Titans crossover written by Judd Winick. If I'm not mistaken Kyle wasn't even there.
                      That's just what Kyle wants you to think. Sneaky one, that Kyle.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Naysay View Post
                        Did you seriously not understand that this thread was ALSO one of those jokes?
                        I know it started out as one.

Comment

I know it started out as one.
                          Earth to Brint, I'm not so sure you did....

Comment

Whatever.

Comment

Whatever.

Comment

Just stop boring me and die already.

Comment

Working...
                                X