Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Green Lantern movie casting thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've seen her in photos with darker roots, I'm pretty sure she colors her hair.

Comment

• Good Call

In my opinion this is good casting, Sarssgard is a really talented actor. I met him briefly on "Jarhead" and he's really nice. I think he has the right look, and if you've seen his performances in "Garden State", "An Education", "Boys Don't Cry", and "Jarhead" then you know he can run the gamut. He's truly talented. I think he'll do a great job.

Comment

• Originally posted by GLCMattSaxe View Post
        In my opinion this is good casting, Sarssgard is a really talented actor. I met him briefly on "Jarhead" and he's really nice. I think he has the right look, and if you've seen his performances in "Garden State", "An Education", "Boys Don't Cry", and "Jarhead" then you know he can run the gamut. He's truly talented. I think he'll do a great job.
        Says a guy who was in "Pearl Harbor"

She blinded me with SCIENCE!

Comment

• this i am happy about

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• wow, good cast. Never thought of Sarsgaard

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

• Finally a real actor and not someone who made Hollywood's hot young actors list, hopefully this means good news for the other big part in this movie and no more Lively's.
              "If at first you don't succeed, try Kyle again!".

Comment

• Maybe with this news people can stop complaining about "young cast" and calling out Hollywood just because they aren't Hugo Weaving or Nathon "Can't act for crap" Fillion. Maybe people will put just a little faith behind Martin Campbell and the people involved, and believe that everyone who gets their role actually tested well for it.

Comment

• lol, West. You realize you're talking about people making posts in an internet forum. The complaining will never stop, even if the complaints are unjustified, and unwarranted. "Blake Lively = cashing in on young acting" - is about the dumbest shit I've read on the internet in awhile.

Mostly, because A.) No one has ever seen anything that she's in. or B.) If they have seen something she's in, it's on Gossip Girl. A role that she was probably desperate for in her young career.

Personally, I love that Lively is getting this role. I think she'll be hungry to turn in a stellar performance. Better than Russell, Garner, or Kruger who might have just seen it as another paycheck.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by twoeightonefour View Post

...I accept this offer.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
                      B.) If they have seen something she's in, it's on Gossip Girl. A role that she was probably desperate for in her young career.

Personally, I love that Lively is getting this role. I think she'll be hungry to turn in a stellar performance. Better than Russell, Garner, or Kruger who might have just seen it as another paycheck.

...Fair points, sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
                        lol, West. You realize you're talking about people making posts in an internet forum. The complaining will never stop, even if the complaints are unjustified, and unwarranted. "Blake Lively = cashing in on young acting" - is about the dumbest shit I've read on the internet in awhile.

Mostly, because A.) No one has ever seen anything that she's in. or B.) If they have seen something she's in, it's on Gossip Girl. A role that she was probably desperate for in her young career.
                        I've seen her in a non-Gossip Girl role.

Comment

• As have I.
                          I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by metalliccorps View Post
                            I've seen her in a non-Gossip Girl role.
                            Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                            As have I.

What do those include?

Comment

• Only thing I have seen her in is "Accepted" and that wasn't really stretching the old acting muscles... But I have faith in Martin Campbell and I think he has the ability to bring out the talent she potentially has.

She blinded me with SCIENCE!

Comment

• Originally posted by fearless2814.1 View Post
                                What do those include?
                                Accepted

Sisterhood of Traveling Pants

And some Saturday Night Live appearnces.
                                I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X