This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Naysay View Post
    Don't let a 16 year old kid (sorry Kuhan) edit your podcasts.
    Dude, no offense taken. They forced me to do this.
    [center]

Originally posted by W.West
    DID ANYONE READ THE ARTICLE?!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuhan View Post
      Dude, no offense taken. They forced me to do this.
      Good.

As far as I'm concerned you're the one with the most raw untapped potential!

But you shouldn't be responsible for putting the product out. You probably have school work and a social life (such as it is) to worry about.

Guys like Mewzard, who otherwise bring nothing to the cast, should at least carry their share of the load and actually do something.

Did I mention that you guys need to fire Mewzard?

Comment

• Yes... many times... speaking of whom, his schedule's always pretty open... I should just teach his lazy ass to edit... at least then, he'd accomplish SOMETHING in your eyes.
        [center]

Originally posted by W.West
        DID ANYONE READ THE ARTICLE?!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
          That's not entirely true.
          ZOINKS!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuhan View Post
            Yes... many times... speaking of whom, his schedule's always pretty open... I should just teach his lazy ass to edit... at least then, he'd accomplish SOMETHING in your eyes.
            He'd probably just do a shitty job of it. Better to just fire him.

Comment

• We have changed the style of the cast to be more controlled and focused, and I've cut down on my goofy shit. You just haven't seen this since we're a bit behind on releases. And my time's usually open because I usually rush things, or have to take less effort to excel. That said, sometimes I screw around a bit too much (must leave to study for a Biology test and final in Calc III). Keep listening, and you'll hear the changes eventually. Keep enjoying them, and we'll keep making them.

Come listen to our cast, and have a ball while you're at it! : D

Comment

• Originally posted by Mewzard View Post
                We have changed the style of the cast to be more controlled and focused, and I've cut down on my goofy shit. You just haven't seen this since we're a bit behind on releases. And my time's usually open because I usually rush things, or have to take less effort to excel. That said, sometimes I screw around a bit too much (must leave to study for a Biology test and final in Calc III). Keep listening, and you'll hear the changes eventually. Keep enjoying them, and we'll keep making them.
                i guess it's safe to say that i'll never be invited back again then. *sniff*

Comment

• Originally posted by Mewzard View Post
                  We have changed the style of the cast to be more controlled and focused, and I've cut down on my goofy shit. You just haven't seen this since we're a bit behind on releases. And my time's usually open because I usually rush things, or have to take less effort to excel. That said, sometimes I screw around a bit too much (must leave to study for a Biology test and final in Calc III). Keep listening, and you'll hear the changes eventually. Keep enjoying them, and we'll keep making them.
                  I have to admit.... at this point I'm sticking with the "anti-Mew" policy out of habit more than anything else.

Comment

• The Patrick Gleason episode is now up.

Listen to it here.

Comment

• You scared me there!

Comment

• That was a really cool interview. Man, now I feel bad for knocking his work. Anyway, great show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
                          The Patrick Gleason episode is now up.

Listen to it here.
                          Now available on download/subscription! Listen online above or download here.!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spider-Lantern View Post
                            That was a really cool interview. Man, now I feel bad for knocking his work. Anyway, great show.
                            He is a very nice guy, personal tastes aside.

Comment

• OH SHIT!!!

AN ACTUAL EPISODE IS UP!!!!

THIS IS A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!!!

Comment

• lol, this Patrick Gleason episode is 34? Wasn't the last episode 30? Looks like you guys either fucked up on the numbering or are wayyy behind. Either way I've had enough of the delays.

Originally posted by Dr. Naysay View Post
                                I want in.
                                Okay let's roll! Let's do this.

Comment

Working...
                                X