No announcement yet.

Full series or just certain figures?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, depends on the wave, have full sets of all the GL/BN figs, but still missing Shark & the ES Hal, and I'll get to them eventually, probably get all of BD, but most of the time I cherry pick, like I really like the Batman reborn line sans the new batgirl since I have no need or want for her, and others like I have a few of AR's Kingdom Come figs, but not every single one because Im not that much of a completist.
    I Bleed Green

"WHO CONTROLS WHAT NOW?" - Hal Jordan

Comment

I buy what appeals to me, especially if it looks cool and fits with my collection. I stopped being a completist a long time ago due to low funds. In addition, I realized that nothing miraculous occurs when you complete the set.

With the DCUC figures, I've just been getting what looks cool. If I like the C&C figure, I'll buy the set and sell the other figures for cheap.

Comment

For the most part, I buy what I like.

However, I was a little ADD on the GL stuff and bought entire waves. Now that I am doing a collection reorganization, I am finding that some of those figures are not my cup of tea anymore.

I've decided to be a little more picky from now on.

Comment

Working...
        X