Lines of dialogue you'd like to write for DC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lines of dialogue you'd like to write for DC

Guy (seeing Power Girl): Is her name Emerson Biggins?

Batman: That one had me stumped. Congratulations on figuring it out.
    Trey Strain
    Guardian of the Universe
    Last edited by Trey Strain; 03-02-2017, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Hal: Wait. Let's stop and think this through before we go running off half-cocked.

Comment

Jessica Cruz: I'm in the wrong line of work.

Comment

Simon Baz: Me too.

Comment

Geoff Johns: I've thought of something different for Simon and Jessica to do.

Comment

Jim Gordon: We've improved the security at Arkham Asylum. We feel confident that it'll be at least 10 years before the Joker can escape again.

Comment

Batman: Arkham? Stop playing around with him, Jim. Put him in isolation in a supermax this time. Let's see the son of a bitch get out of that.

Comment

Oliver Queen: Why do you super-powered klutzes always draft me and my trick arrows into your fights against cosmic menaces that threaten the whole universe? You can't handle that? Leave me the hell alone.

Comment

Batman: Jim, in the modern world, with video cameras, motion detectors, cell phones and the Internet everywhere, it's become impossible for a masked vigilante without super-powers to maintain a secret identity. I'd like to take off this silly-assed costume and work for you as a detective.

Comment

Jim Gordon: Bruce, I've been meaning to ask you something. How in the blue hell do you and your folks swing on ropes between skyscrapers? What are those ropes attacked to? Skyhooks? Floating batarangs?

Comment

Batman: Jim, do you know what's worse than seeing your parents shot to death on front of your eyes as a kid? It's seeing writers constantly screw around with your origin story because they can't think of anything else to write.

Comment

Brainiac: What kind of a stupid name have I got? Who calls himself Brainiac? I'm changing that right now. I won't answer to it any more.

Comment

Clark: Oh yeah Lois? Well if you're so smart, how can I just take off my glasses and then you can't recognize me as Superman? Huh? Huh?

Comment

Robin: Yo Bruce, if you're so great, then why can't you clean up Gotham City?

Comment

Working...
                              X