35.29%
    41.18%
    0.00%
    Winner of THE INFAMOUS PEOPLE DRAFT 2011

Ratchet is pretty ugly.

Comment

*On Sale Tomorrow/Poll Added*

Comment

looks good (hope the story is good as well)

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
          Ratchet is pretty ugly.
          Oh, I don't know. I think Ratchet is kinda cute and reasonable. A whole species of this shape, though? Gave it a 3 for potential.

The power of will is found at the deepest level of your being. It's more than mere rules. It's a duty that you must honor.

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
            *On Sale Tomorrow/Poll Added*
            I didn't see this at my local comic store this morning. I think it was delayed.
            You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

No, it's out. Got my copy right here.
              The last fan of 1990s comics
              Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

Okay. Thanks! I'll just head over to my other local comic book store.
                You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

not bad not brilliant, hope the three origins carry on into next issue.

Comment

^This

Sadly the origin I want most (ZZ) is the one they didn't do.

Atty monologues like a sulky Hamlet.

Comment

I thought it was a good issue. It didn't "wow" me but it seems to be getting better.

*Spoiler*

Regarding The tomb with krona, is it really possible that he could come back to life? Or did bleez take him?

Comment

Originally posted by TorchBearer2814 View Post
                        ...*Spoiler* ...Regarding The tomb with krona, is it really possible that he could come back to life? ...
                        You so funny.

Welcome to the world of comic books.

[Ooh. Post 5555]

Comment

Originally posted by TorchBearer2814 View Post
                          Regarding The tomb with krona, is it really possible that he could come back to life?
                          Sure, but I seriously doubt that's the case. Doesn't seem to be the story Milligan is looking to tell.

Comment

lol well how could he come back? residual energy left in his body kept him in an unconscious state this whole time? lmao i guess it could be anything.

Comment

Later today, Subj: Cliffhanger (see DC Comics All-Access, final page of book). Yup. This is one.

Guardians and Maltusians can do this little trick of reanimating themselves, though apparently dead. They've done it before. Remember too your ancient Maltusian legends. "In the time of the Predator the blood of Daalon gave rise to demons, crying out for vengeance..."

http://glcorps.dcuguide.com/profile.php?name=triarch

It was the symbiants indwelling the humanoids that gave the immortals their wisdom and abilities to gather the forces of the spectrum. If Krona's not technically "alive" now, perhaps his body can be re-animated. GL Vol 4 #67 sure looked like the symbiant fled the humanoid form of its own volition (meaning HJ didn't kill anybody and, as usual, the Guardians blew it). Now, where has the symbiant been hiding (or where is the symbiant hiding) so that it/he can be reunited with the body??? And Krona as a Red Lantern (like Ganthet as a Green Lantern) is a really scary thought. Hope he stays out of the blood red sea.

Ah, Butcher, where are you when we need you? Come to think of it, we're missing all of the Entities, unless Larfleeze has them and the rings both.

Somebody give this one a 4 for me, please. I already voted and I want to upgrade my ballot in the poll!
                              Evergreen City
                              Corps Den Mother
                              Last edited by Evergreen City; 12-08-2011, 04:30 AM. Reason: url tidying and an additional thought

The power of will is found at the deepest level of your being. It's more than mere rules. It's a duty that you must honor.

Comment

Working...
                              X