Announcement

Collapse

The point of this Forum Section

Some members are a little iffy on what should go in the Games & Humor forum section so.

Trivial games like "the person above you game" should be placed in this forum.

Humor of all kinds also belongs here, like the "Superman has a problem with kinky sex" thread.

What does not belong here would be things like video games, board games. Or humor coming directly out of comic books or discussion of books.

Boardgames and the like would go in the Action Figure and Toys section as could video games, though those could also be posted in the General Forum Section.

also any posts in this Forum Section do not count towards your post count.

Hope that helps!
See more
See less

justice league vs inhumans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• justice league vs inhumans

justice league
    66.67%
    inhumans
    33.33%
    make it happen dc and marvel!
    0.00%
    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Black Bolt opens his mouth. Maybe Green Lantern and the Flash live if they can move fast enough.

Either way, that's five out of seven dead.

Comment

Originally posted by fearless2814.1 View Post
      Black Bolt opens his mouth. Maybe Green Lantern and the Flash live if they can move fast enough.

Either way, that's five out of seven dead.
      Whatchu talkin bout?

They'd all survive cuz Batman would have prep and give something to the Flash to stop Black Bolt before he ever opens his mouth

Comment

Black Bolt farts. JL is dead. The End.

Comment

Wait, is Black Bolt a Super Saiyan? Usually that's the type of character that I'm told can kill Superman easily...

I've never read any Inhumans, but the Wikipedia article doesn't convince me that Black Bolt would simply wipe out most of the Justice League instantly. It sounds likely that he wouldn't even TRY using the full extent of his powers unless there was extreme need, and before that point, I'd think that the more durable members of the JLA could take what he USUALLY dishes out. And many of them are faster than he is.

Of course, I've NO IDEA what the rest of the Inhumans can do, so possibly with them considered this WOULD be as lopsided as folks seem to be saying.

Comment

Black Bolt's scream has stripped the skin from the bones of both the Sentry and Doctor Strange, disintegrating their bodies.

Originally posted by Booster Beetle View Post
            Whatchu talkin bout?

They'd all survive cuz Batman would have prep and give something to the Flash to stop Black Bolt before he ever opens his mouth

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
            Of course, I've NO IDEA what the rest of the Inhumans can do, so possibly with them considered this WOULD be as lopsided as folks seem to be saying.

Karnak - Can determine the weakness in anything just by looking at it. Also a martial arts master with superhuman attributes (strength, speed, stamina etc.)

Crystal - Elemental control (fire, water, earth, air)

Gorgon - Can cause tremors in the ground, also super-strength and resilience.

Triton - Amphibious humanoid (underwater breathing), superhuman attributes (strength, speed, stamina etc)

Medusa - Prehensile hair, superhuman attributes (strength, speed, stamina, etc.), experienced thief

Lockjaw - Teleportation, precognition, matter ingestion

...and, depending on the day, Maximus - genius-level intellect, mind control.

That's the extent of Inhuman Royal Family, anyway.
            Fearless
            Agent Orange
            Last edited by Fearless; 01-23-2015, 08:34 PM.

Comment

So aside from Black Bolt's supposed ability to just instantly kill the entire Justice League, it looks like a decent matchup that would be interesting to see.

I'm curious, would Karnak's ability to see weaknesses actually tip him off to go find some Kryptonite, despite his never having seen or heard of Kryptonite before? Or is it not that specific?

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                I'm curious, would Karnak's ability to see weaknesses actually tip him off to go find some Kryptonite, despite his never having seen or heard of Kryptonite before? Or is it not that specific?

It's always been geared as being more physical in nature, as in spotting more physical weaknesses, but he's also been shown analyzing battle plans, so there's a strategic component to it in that he can spot the fault in a battle plan. I don't think he'd be enlightened to Kryptonite's effect on Superman, although he might perceive Superman's reliance on solar radiation. That said, Karnak does have the strength to shatter steel, so... take from that what you will.

Comment

You tell 'em, Lord Noms

Comment

Working...
                  X