No announcement yet.

2013 SDCC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, if your schedule permits, please feel free to join me and the other freaks in line at some ungodly hour of the morning.

Comment

• YOU ALL ARE DEPRESSING ME!

Comment

• Airfare round trip from Portland, OR is around $220 right now. Doubt it gets any better than that.

and bags fly free

Comment

• Originally posted by CJF28 View Post
          Airfare round trip from Portland, OR is around $220 right now. Doubt it gets any better than that.

and bags fly free
          Wow, that's about the same cost from the San Francisco Bay Area to San Diego.
          You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Originally posted by CJF28 View Post
            Airfare round trip from Portland, OR is around $220 right now. Doubt it gets any better than that.

and bags fly free
            Is this SWA? Round Trip for me is about $250, and I live in California. I keep checking the rates, but the price for the flights I want to select never goes down. Strangely enough, every flight around the flights that I want has gone down.

Comment

• Sylent, Primus... just drive man. $150.00 roundtrip AND space in the car / trunk to haul the comic con booty.

Team Cyclops !!! ...Screw Wolverine.

Comment

• But then you have to worry about gas and parking.

Comment

• Easier than worrying about airfare.

Comment

• That depends on where you're starting from.

Comment

• F*ck flying! I already got my parking pass for the convention center all week, we are leaving Mon night from SF...I am too much of a control freak to not have a car while there.
                      "I've never been a good girl!"

Comment

• Driving sucks. It's too time-consuming, and being that I'm a tall guy, it gets rather uncomfortable after an hour. One hour of discomfort > 8 hours of being crammed in a car like a sardine. In addition, the cost is about the same if you get a decent deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                          Im getting pretty excited as well. I will be more so once that newsletter they always send out comes in then I know we are getting down to it soon.
                          I recently emailed them asking about the newsletter/annual magazine and they replied with this

Thanks for your email about the Comic-Con Annual, but we no longer publish that book.We redesigned and relaunched our website at the end of 2012. A lot of the content we featured in the Annual now resides there, especially on our new blog, Toucan.You can visit it at*http://www.comic-con.org/toucanThanks,Gary

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
                            Driving sucks. It's too time-consuming, and being that I'm a tall guy, it gets rather uncomfortable after an hour. One hour of discomfort > 8 hours of being crammed in a car like a sardine. In addition, the cost is about the same if you get a decent deal.
                            We are driving up with a friend so we will split the gas, that makes it a little easier. Plus my luck on our vacation away from the kids I would for sure be seated by an annoying child...I don't much care for other people's kids ;-)
                            "I've never been a good girl!"

Comment

• I am counting my days right there are 49 Days till SDCC
                              I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• SDCC Badge Resale Info [UPDATE May 22]

[UPDATE May 22] CCI has updated its 2013 Badge Purchase page, and it appears that only single-day passes will be available during the upcoming resale. Here’s the screenshot of the page:

The original post:

We just received an update on the Comic-Con badge resale. Here’s the info from CCI:

“Comic-Con is happy to announce a badge resale will open sometime in June 2013. If you have a Comic-Con Member ID, you will be sent the resale date and time via email. To receive this email notification, please be sure to sign in to your Member ID account and confirm that you did not “opt-out” of email correspondence from Comic-Con International. This information is found in the “Change My Preferences/Unsubscribe” section once you have logged in. If you have selected to “opt-out” of email notifications from Comic-Con, you will not be notified when badges go on sale.

We will update everyone as soon as we get a definitive date/time.

I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X