Announcement

Collapse

The point of this Forum Section

Some members are a little iffy on what should go in the Games & Humor forum section so.

Trivial games like "the person above you game" should be placed in this forum.

Humor of all kinds also belongs here, like the "Superman has a problem with kinky sex" thread.

What does not belong here would be things like video games, board games. Or humor coming directly out of comic books or discussion of books.

Boardgames and the like would go in the Action Figure and Toys section as could video games, though those could also be posted in the General Forum Section.

also any posts in this Forum Section do not count towards your post count.

Hope that helps!
See more
See less

Wolverine vs. Wonder Woman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolverine vs. Wonder Woman

By Bat in the Sun.

Bat In The Sun Teases WOLVERINE vs WONDER WOMAN

Following Iron Man vs Optimus Prime, the next episode of Super Power Beat Down will be Nightwing vs Winter Soldier. That match-up will be followed by Wolverine vs Wonder Woman. Who do you think will win?

After completing their first completely animated episode of Super Power Beat Down, which pitted Iron Man against Optimus Prime, the folks at Bat in the Sun began teasing their next match-up - Nightwing vs the Winter Soldier. Yesterday, they released a teaser for what's coming down the pipeline after that battle between former sidekicks, Wolverine vs Wonder Woman.

Who do you think will win?

Sure, Wonder Woman is far stronger and can fly, but she doesn't have Superman's invulnerability. That could prove troublesome when taking on someone who's practically immortal, has unbreakable bones and possesses claws that can cut through almost anything.
    Wolverine
    0.00%
    Wonder Woman
    100.00%
    Darth_Primus
    Guardian of the Universe
    Last edited by Darth_Primus; 05-16-2016, 03:44 PM.
    You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

WONDER WOMAN vs WOLVERINE - Super Power Beat Down (Episode 20)

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

WONDER WOMAN vs WOLVERINE - ALTERNATE ENDING - Super Power Beat Down

+ YouTube Video
      ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

:Moderator:

I can't see Wolverine winning this. Wonder Woman is too strong, too fast, way too skilled and can fly. All she'd have to do is lasso Wolvie and fly around smashing him into stuff until he was KOd.
        sigpic
        Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

Also, he's quite animalistic. She could easily dissuade his attacks by inflaming his reproductive instinct.

Comment

Originally posted by Trey Strain View Post
            Also, he's quite animalistic. She could easily dissuade his attacks by inflaming his reproductive instinct.

So let him fuck the shit out of her? Yeah, that would work. For both parties.
            sigpic

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick_GL View Post
              So let him fuck the shit out of her? Yeah, that would work. For both parties.
              I suppose that's one way of putting it.

He's a nasty looking little thing though. I doubt she'd get much out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Trey Strain View Post
                I suppose that's one way of putting it.

He's a nasty looking little thing though. I doubt she'd get much out of it.
                He's just a warm up for Supes anyway, pre-game show.
                sigpic

Comment

I'm assuming Wolverine's claws can't cut through the lasso.

Comment

WW could knock Logan into another state. Unless he's got super speed the fight's over. A guy can't take five days hiking back to where somebody was and just start the fight over again. He's outgunned. And her sword in the comics is like magically enhanced adamantium and has been said at times to shave electrons off of atoms. DO YOU KNOW HOW POWERFUL THAT EVEN IS?!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqDDZpjYCx4

~//V\\~
                    Ωmega Man
                    Guardian of the Universe
                    Last edited by Ωmega Man; 01-04-2018, 12:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X