In brightest day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In brightest day

I recently found this site while I was looking for a reading order that preceded Blackest Night.

I grew up a Marvel fanatic (and I still am), but there has always been one from the DC universe that I liked and that was Hal. I recently got back into comic reading and my first venture was Blackest Night. Within the first few pages I realized I was horribly out of date with the recent going on's of the Corps. So I have been working backward and then I'm going to jump back to present day.

I have read a bunch of horrible reviews regarding the Emerald Dawn reboot, however I feel sometimes that it is necessary for a hero to be torn down before he can be rebuilt and I think Geoff Johns has done an incredible job of picking up the pieces from the Emerald Dawn saga.

Look forward to keeping up in the Green Lantern 'verse.

In blackest night

Welcome!
    Originally posted by IonFan
    (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
    Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
    If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
    Originally posted by Quaker
    I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Welcome to the boards!

Comment

One of us! One of us! Gooble gobble, gooble gobble!

There are a bunch of Marvel fans here too (not me, but others). There's several threads devoted to that company and their titles.

Comment

Working...
        X