No announcement yet.

SDCC 2015 Exclusives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matty finally came correct with some cool exclusives. Too bad they won't reinstate their pre-order, so we can bypass all the line-up nonsense. The Hot Wheels Batmobile is sweet and the movie two-pack is pretty cool. In addition, that Wonder Woman Barbie is gorgeous and a must-have. Too bad it won't be available at the show.

Comment

I'm going to try and get that Batman v Superman 2-Pack. And I'm going to try and get that Wonder Woman doll when it comes out.
      You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Another DKE exclusive for you guys today, this one being Bad Acid by Manny X – Iconoclast Toys. The 3.5″ figure is a limited edition of 20, and will retail for $55.

T-shirt makers StylinOnline may win for the biggest booth at San Diego Comic-Con (or at least the most booths — this year you can find them at 415, 4435, 5029, and 5545), but this year they’ve got several San Diego Comic-Con exclusives.

StylinOnline will be bringing attendees the first ever Fear the Walking Dead official logo shirt, ahead of the series fall release on AMC. Plus, they’ve also got exclusive shirts for Star Wars, Avengers, and Power Rangers (two of which feature some of your favorite characters as they take over the San Diego Convention Center). T-shirts are $25 each, or two (of any design) or $45.
        So let’s take a look:

Super7 will have handcrafted, limited edition He-Man and Skeletor sculptures at the Skeletor’s Pop-Up Shop, which will retail for $100 each. Here’s a look, from their blog:

Super7 has announced an amazing ReAction playset: The Haunted House. This 25″ wide and 20″ doll house includes trap doors, concealed entrances, hidden rooms, and more. You can grab the playset at their Booth #4945 for $75.

USA Today has the exclusive information that Hasbro is bringing two My Little Pony exclusives this year, including the previously announced Pinkie “Chicken Pie”. The first, Chicken Pie, features fan favorite Pinkie Pie dressed as a chicken for Nightmare Night. She comes with her own fluffy chicken outfit, gold beak, and a treat bag – and will retail for $49.99.

The second exclusive is a My Little Pony’s Equestria Girls Twilight Sparkle. She’s dressed in a lab coat and comes packaged with a locker bookshelf, her dog Spike, and a necklace that unlocks “science-y fashions”. She’ll retail for $34.99.

The Loyal Subjects, a collectibles and designer toy company who has teamed up with Hasbro, has already been slowly revealing news about their San Diego Comic-Con plans this year – which includes a lot of Power Rangers. Although they’ve been at Comic-Con before, this year they’re striking hard at the convention, with autograph signings, exclusives, and much more.
        You can find them at the convention at Booth #5050, with autograph signings and exclusives. Here’s a look at the autograph schedule, when the designers of the various exclusives will be on hand to sign for anyone who purchased:
        Wednesday, July 8

7PM – Joe Allard – Blue Ranger “Crystal Edition” blister carded – 500 available – $15.99/each
        Thursday, July 9
        11AM – Joe Allard – Red Ranger “Crystal Edition” blister carded – 500 available – $15.99/each
        1PM – Les Schettkoe – Clear Frenzy and Buzzsaw Tape Pak – window box – 500 available – $29.99/each
        3PM – Joe Allard – Rita Repulsa Vs. Pink Ranger “Metallic Ed” – window box – 500 available – $29.99/each5PM – Les Schettkoe – Clear Black Mirage – blister carded – 500 available – $15.99/each
        Friday, July 10
        11AM – Joe Allard – Battle Damage TMNT 4 Pak – 500 available – $59.99/each
        1PM – Les Schettkoe -Construction 3 pak set (Yellow/Purple Ed) – window box – 500 available – $49.99/each
        3PM – Joe Allard – Metallic Jumbo (8″) Leonardo/TMNT – windowbox – 300 available – $56/each
        5PM – Les Schettkoe – Blue (cartoon) Rumble and Black Laserbeak – window box – 500 available – $29.99/each
        Saturday, July 11
        11AM – Joe Allard – TMNT Stealth Pak (4pak) – blister card – 500 available – $59.99/each
        1PM – Nickelodeon (Mystery release)
        3PM – Joe Allard – White Ranger vs Lord Zedd “Metallic Ed” – window box – 500 available – $29.99/each
        Sunday, July 12
        11AM – Joe Allard – Pink Ranger “Crytal Ed” – blister card – 500 available – $15.99/each
        1PM – Nickelodeon (Mystery release)
        3PM – Joe Allard – Red Ranger vs Goldar “Metallic Ed” – window box – 500 available – $29.99/each
        So just what do The Loyal Subjects have in store for their 2015 exclusives? Let’s take a look:

The Loyal Subjects have two more Comic-Con exclusives: the Translucent Pink Ranger and the White “Metallic Ranger” and “Metallic” Lord Zedd two-pack windowbox set. Grab the two-pack Saturday at 3PM, or the Pink Ranger Sunday at 11AM.

Earth’s Mightiest Heroes and a few of their friends assemble for today’s Monogram International exclusive Marvel 3D Foam Collector Key Ring Set. The set includes Potted Groot, Thor, Captain America, Vision, and an all-new Ant-Man, and is limited to 500 pieces. It will retail for $45.
        http://sdccblog.com/wp-content/uploa...eadering_2.jpg (Image snipped - you know the routine)

Bluefin Tamashii Nationas has revealed their other Comic-Con exclusive, an S.H. Figurts Impostor Sailor Moon. There’s no word yet on pricing.

The Wallstreet Journal reports that LEGO will have a Batman and Batmobile Lego set on display at SDCC. This will only be a preview of the 306 piece set available for purchase January 1, 2016.

Journalist Chris Morrow posted on Twitter to keep an eye on Kidrobot and there would be an “sdccHunt” at SDCC to win an Adventure Time Lord Monichromicorn and more.
        http://twitter.com/morrowchris/statu...927168/photo/1

Comment

I must have those t-shirts
          You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Definitely the star wars shirt

She blinded me with SCIENCE!

Comment

Getting up super early so I can get a Blue Crystal Heisenberg from Hot Topic. I reheheheheally hope getting there 2.5 hours early will make a difference

Comment

I GOT ONE!!!!!!

Comment

Some of Hasbro's SDCC exclusive are on sale now on their online store:
                  http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/product...ecial-editions

Comment

Working...
                  X