This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keyser Soze View Post
    But aren't the demons of Ysmault - Atrocitus in particular - the masterminds behind the Red Lanterns? Which would mean the Black Lanterns would be led by a seperate entity?
    Could be that the five inversions created the Red Lanterns while the spirits of Ysmault are behind the black. Atrocitus seems to be very interested in helping out whoever is controlling the black and wants to bring it into being.

Comment

He wanted to find William Hand so to bring about the rise of the Black Lanterns and the destruction of the GLC and the guardians. and since he couldn't he found how to build the red and with them join the battle to again help enduce the Blacks creation.

Darth_Andrea

Comment

No he's searching for William Hand to get energy to go home.

Comment

It's supposed to be spooooooooooooooooooooooooooky.

Comment

I'm really on the fence about posting up mega scans of issues like this... even super old ones.

Comment

I don't think it is screwing with sales of any kind, unless this story is reprinted.

Comment

It was reprinted in DC's Alan Moore trade, along with many other stories he did for DC (Mogo's, the blind GL (blanking on the name), the killing joke, and others.

Comment

Yo.

Originally posted by -Ysmault- View Post
                  He knows that killing Qull will realease teh Red Lantern...He said, your innards will give the power to break free, or something like it.
                  sure, but that doesnt mean he BUILT IT, ya follow me??

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                  Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
                    I'm really on the fence about posting up mega scans of issues like this... even super old ones.
                    I am pretty sure hun that this would fall under Resonable Use clause of the law. I didn't post the entire issue of the comic, just 12 pages of it. DC and Geoff have been promoting a new up comming series Blackest Night which is in part based off these pages. Given all that I think the Resonable use clause in the copy right laws would apply as I posted these pages in a "Reference Material" copasity.

Darth_Andrea

Comment

Then someone can post the pictures of Hal Jordan fighting Nekron and Krona and their army of the dead.

Comment

I think the guardians said that the inhabitants of Ysmault were demons. It was near the Sinestro Corps War arc where the Guardians are discussing the Blackest Night.

Comment

YES! I'm victorious! Found it! GLC #15! I told you, they are demons

Comment

Darth_Andrea

Comment

The original prophecy sounds more like SCW than the Blackest Night, unless there's more to it than Quill was letting on, like how the Empire of Tears wasn't part of the war, he said he'd lie but he didn't say he'd tell Abin Sur everything either, unless the Empire of Tears will back up the RLs the same way the Manhunters backed up the Sinners

Originally posted by Plastroncafe
                              Freedom of Speech does not mean Freedom From Being Called Out For Spouting Bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrt1000son View Post
                                The original prophecy sounds more like SCW than the Blackest Night, unless there's more to it than Quill was letting on, like how the Empire of Tears wasn't part of the war, he said he'd lie but he didn't say he'd tell Abin Sur everything either, unless the Empire of Tears will back up the RLs the same way the Manhunters backed up the Sinners
                                What exactly is left of the Empire of Tears besides Atrocitus?

Comment

Working...
                                X