No announcement yet.

Xbox One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, you sent those liberal beakniks? They got in their prius and flew off like a moonbat out of hell.

I told them there was a protest to finally impeach George Bush for war crimes and global warming in the town square and the first 100 protesters would get 100.00 loaded onto their EBT cards. There's two ways to deal with hippies, shoot them in the face, or promise them something for free from the government. I elected the latter.

Now go back to your room. Your mom and I need some alone time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave View Post
      Oh, you sent those liberal beakniks? They got in their prius and flew off like a moonbat out of hell.

I told them there was a protest to finally impeach George Bush for war crimes and global warming in the town square and the first 100 protesters would get 100.00 loaded onto their EBT cards. There's two ways to deal with hippies, shoot them in the face, or promise them something for free from the government. I elected the latter.

Comment

• Wow, this Xbox One discussion really took a turn since I was last here. See what happens when you fuck up Microsoft?!!? The hippies and their EBT cards become the topic of discussion!!

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

• Yo.

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave View Post
          didnt know U were into necrophilia BDD, but then again that explains the whole living-in-a-cardboard-box-in-the-town-square -thing........

side note: enuff of the mom jokes. theys aint appreciated (which is why *I* dont make'em), and its distracting this thread from its true purpose of bashing M$ for its shitty business practises.

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
          Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• I've stayed clear of Microsoft since the whole RRoD debacle that they seemingly couldn't solve for years. Even if the M1 seemed like the best thing since sliced bread, I still wouldn't fork over the dough for it. There's still that little issue lacking backwards compatibility, which I don't understand, at all... and this whole thing about used games makes even less sense.

I'm with Dave regarding the issue of online gaming. I don't play games online either. The last thing I need is a bill (ISP service) on top of another bill (Xbox live), so it ain't gonna happen. Besides, when I buy a game, it's strictly to plug and play, and I'd rather not be confined and extorted to shell out more dough for all of these services. It's bad enough the games are $60+.

Comment

• Yo.

b4 the X1 announcement, Id have spoken up about how a Gold membership isnt really all that much for the yearly subscrip (compared to the sinlge month cost).........but now Ive little reason or urge to talk it up since the fucking box is *supposed to be* on damn near all the time..........

yea, Im not down with that. and with a CAMERA attached (that Im just waiting to see get hacked into 2way functionality) too!!

Tazer

Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• just gonna leave this here http://kotaku.com/xbox-ones-kinect-c...ting-510100564

Comment

• Originally posted by havik View Post
                  I'm of the mind that the same people who thought Microsoft was going to spy on them, are the truthers who love the term "false flags".

Comment

• Yo.

Originally posted by havik View Post
                    It's useful to know that Xbox One users can turn off the console and its sensor all at once without having to, say, unplug the machine. But it's still hard to tell how watchful the Kinect will be during gaming and other uses of the console.
                    so yea, still not happy with needing to HAVE TO HAVE this fucking thing attached (and moreover, they didnt say it could be turned off while the console itself remained in-use), since I have a hard time imagining needing this thing reading my face for general operation.

Tazer

Comment

• If nothing else, this might invariably lead us to seeing Tazer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tazer View Post
                        Yo.

so yea, still not happy with needing to HAVE TO HAVE this fucking thing attached (and moreover, they didnt say it could be turned off while the console itself remained in-use), since I have a hard time imagining needing this thing reading my face for general operation.

Tazer
                        Just pointing out that it will not ALWAYS have to be on . and besides if your so worried about it seeing you even through normal use of the system turn the thing around and point it at the wall, put a piece of tape over the camera lens any number of options to block it from seeing you.

Comment

• Yo.

Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
                          If nothing else, this might invariably lead us to seeing Tazer.
                          wont happen: Im never buying one, and I have an app for my 'droid which blocks any & all cameras in my immediate vacinity from working properly (just in-case Im over @ Atrains crib or something.)

the danger of wat happened @ NYCC 2010 will NOT be repeated......

Tazer

Comment

• Yo.

Originally posted by havik View Post
                            Just pointing out that it will not ALWAYS have to be on . and besides if your so worried about it seeing you even through normal use of the system turn the thing around and point it at the wall, put a piece of tape over the camera lens any number of options to block it from seeing you.
                            sure that might work.............unless the thing HAS TO BE faced forward for some reason.

but then, if it doesnt NEED to be, why does the user HAVE TO have always plugged in in the 1st place?

Tazer

Comment

• Originally posted by Tazer View Post
                              Yo.

sure that might work.............unless the thing HAS TO BE faced forward for some reason.

but then, if it doesnt NEED to be, why does the user HAVE TO have always plugged in in the 1st place?

Tazer
                              the kinect is what listens to the user so without all the voice commands wouldn't work and seeing that they have designed it to be more interactive it would be pointless not to have one connected and not be able to take adavantage of everything the system is offering. would be like having a car with no tires. sure the care would turn on if there is a running engine. but you couldn't go anywhere without tires

Comment

• Originally posted by havik View Post
                                the kinect is what listens to the user so without all the voice commands wouldn't work and seeing that they have designed it to be more interactive it would be pointless not to have one connected and not be able to take adavantage of everything the system is offering. would be like having a car with no tires. sure the care would turn on if there is a running engine. but you couldn't go anywhere without tires
                                Not sure I'd go that far. To me it's like requiring the smart apps, touch screen functionality a lot of the new cars have to work in order for you to drive your car around.

Comment

Working...
                                X