DCUO Help Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DCUO Help Thread

So you've picked up DC Universe Online, and you're having a ball...until you've stumbled upon a level 7 Thug who's juiced up on venom or even worse, Batwoman is absolutely no help and Bane is looking for a back to break. This is the place for you. This thread is for you to plead with your fellow GLCMB members for a way out of your predicament and for you to find some daily tips from around the internet.

Don't worry gamers, HELP IS ON THE WAY!

W.West
    Last edited by W.West; 01-13-2011, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Hey just to let you guys know there is an equip glitch for both ps3 and pc it happens when you equip a weapon and you wind up being bare handed. try first to unequip and reequip the weapon if this doesnt work just log out and restart dcu and it should fix it
      The Daleks you have the ability to instill great Fear welcome to the Sinestro Corps.
      Response--- Wel---come? No We must Ex--ter---min---ate Sinestro

Comment

Comment

Does anyone know how much space it takes up on the ps3 , just wondering

Comment

I bought the PC version with the Pre-order Deathstroke sword and able to play as Batman in some Arena thing. I guess I am making a character that uses a sword! lol I wanted to make a character similar to Marvel's Paladin like I did in Champions.

How are names working in the game? If a name is used, does it tell you name is in use or if it is a forbidden name (ie copyrighted)?
            Visit the Mall of Oa for all your Green Lantern needs!

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Malvolio View Post
              I bought the PC version with the Pre-order Deathstroke sword and able to play as Batman in some Arena thing. I guess I am making a character that uses a sword! lol I wanted to make a character similar to Marvel's Paladin like I did in Champions.

How are names working in the game? If a name is used, does it tell you name is in use or if it is a forbidden name (ie copyrighted)?
              Yes names are first come first serve, found this out in beta.

"In fearful day, in raging night,
              With strong hearts full, our souls ignite.
              When all seems lost in the War of Light,Look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
              "
              I Can Rp you under the table so don't even try anything.

Comment

Originally posted by LanternJake View Post
                Does anyone know how much space it takes up on the ps3 , just wondering
                Beta took up 16gb but with a nice burly 230gb pc hard drive in my original backwards compatible 60gb PS3 it's no problem. Oh and add my PSN my UK chum: Archrival1.

When all seems lost in the War of Light,Look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
                "

Comment

Originally posted by Archrival View Post
                  Beta took up 16gb but with a nice burly 230gb pc hard drive in my original backwards compatible 60gb PS3 it's no problem. Oh and add my PSN my UK chum: Archrival1.
                  looks like i'm buying a new hard drive then and I'll add you tomorrow when I get home , my PSN is jake1009 and that goes for anyone who's playing/planning on getting DCUO.

Comment

Okay, for those of you actually playing, I have the game for ps3. This is my first MMO, and I would appreciate any help. My problem is that I don't know how to access the Legends PVP. I go to my ON DUTY tab, select it, pick my character, then get queued for a match...but nothing happens. Do I have to go somewhere? How do I get this started? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by kdogg87 View Post
                      Okay, for those of you actually playing, I have the game for ps3. This is my first MMO, and I would appreciate any help. My problem is that I don't know how to access the Legends PVP. I go to my ON DUTY tab, select it, pick my character, then get queued for a match...but nothing happens. Do I have to go somewhere? How do I get this started? Any help is greatly appreciated.
                      I think you need to be level 9 first?

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
                        I think you need to be level 9 first?
                        For the Arena PVP, yes...but it doesn't say anything about a restriction for the Legends PVP.

Comment

you have to flick through the menus till you get to the one with the symbol of a glove/gauntlet.

"

Comment

Yep...already know that. That's the ON DUTY tab that I mentioned. I get queued into the match, but then I never actually get in the match.

Comment

theres a huge queue since a lot of players are playing pvp right now just be patient
                              The Daleks you have the ability to instill great Fear welcome to the Sinestro Corps.
                              Response--- Wel---come? No We must Ex--ter---min---ate Sinestro

Comment

Working...
                              X