Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Think I Figured Out Who Indigo-1 Is...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old School View Post
    was it said that abin's wife was from the same home world as abin?
    Well she's most likely from his homeworld.

Comment

Originally posted by Rainbow Lantern View Post
      Well she's most likely from his homeworld.

well most likely aint gonna cut it then, and then you really dont have a solid fact to say just because indigo is a diffrent shade and all.

I dont think indigo is abins wife either, and thats not because of her skin color
      HUNDRED'S OF COMIC BOOKS FOR SALE! http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ad.php?t=17568

Comment

let us not judge aliens by the color of their skin but by the color of their rings

Comment

The problem with the panels of GL #17 is that they are small and we don't get a clear shot of what Abin Sur's wife looks like unlike Indigo-1 in which we've seen her up close. Either way it could just be me reaching or I could be onto something because Geoff is known to throw things in early in his run that he won't touch on until alot later but we'll i'm kind of hoping i'm right though.
          "If at first you don't succeed, try Kyle again!".

Comment

Originally posted by Space Jake View Post
            let us not judge aliens by the color of their skin but by the color of their rings
            Classic! LOL
            "My mind is deluged with thoughts of Heaven and Hell,
            Crime and Punishment, Damnation and Redemption. Hal
            Jordan... And The Spectre.

I'm dead, yet I live. I have no identity. Yet I know
            who I am. And once again I've been given power enough
            to change the world. This time, Lord...
            Let me be worthy."

Comment

I thought Arin recogonized Indigo-1...not Abin. If Arin recognized her without Abin saying anything then it would be weird if it was Abin's wife.

Comment

Indigo-1 really does look like a female Ungaran.

And she has mentioned that she at least knew Abin Sur before, but the way she said that I doubt that she was his wife.

Comment

Does anyone think that Indigo-1 might be the child Abin Sur rescued from the crashed space ship in the story "Tygers"?

Comment

I was able to find the GL #17 panels on another board so I put them up so people can see what i'm talking about plus a picture of Indigo-1 to match, that way people can decide for themselves if i'm on to something or not.
                    "If at first you don't succeed, try Kyle again!".

Comment

I'm definitely watching this thread closely, this is a very interesting theory. Plus i love it when things tie in to the past, so if this is proved it would be awesome.
                      I am a friend of Caboose

Party of Three fantasy webcomic

Comment

Wasn't it later said that Abin was advised in some way by Indigo-1 many years ago after he heard the Blackest Night prophecy?

Then I would assume she is some kind of holy woman or priestess. Probably not his wife or that girl he rescued.

Comment

its not his wife and I will bet some comic books on it
                          HUNDRED'S OF COMIC BOOKS FOR SALE! http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ad.php?t=17568

Comment

Indigo-1 herself said that she knew Abin during a time when she was "self-centered and self-important" and I don't think Abin's wife fits into that category.
                            -His Divine Majesty King Groot the 23rd, Monarch of Planet X, custodian of the branch worlds, ruler of all he shades, flora colossus.

Comment

Wait, Abin's wife? I thought you were talking about Arin. (Sinestro's wife)

That looks dead-on. I would bet this theory is correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
                                Wait, Abin's wife? I thought you were talking about Arin.

That looks dead-on. I would bet this theory is correct.
                                arin had a wife?

Comment

Working...
                                X