Writer: James Robinson
    Artist: Jesus Merino
    0.00%
    0.00%
    20.00%
    80.00%
    0.00%

:Moderator:

Alan Scott now has his own Mosiac. How fun.

Actually not too bad of an issue, all dialog, no action. Alan talks to Todd the whole time about stuff.

Did I mention Alan has his own Mosiac now? Because he does. A massive city made on the dark side of the moon by the Starheart, which is inhabited by all the magical beings of Earth.
    sigpic
    Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

That cover is nonsense compared to what's in the issue. That said, it's the greatest Robinson issue of his JLA run yet.

Comment

:Moderator:

This was a good issue for Robinson, but this isn't JLA.

I have low expectations that this development will pan out to much. Unless Geoff picks it up, as we saw in Omens when Alan, Torquemada and Mordu were captured by the Guardians.
        sigpic
        Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

I would really like to see if this really goes anywhere. The Earth was already had to deal with a new Krypton near by and now the moon has a magically city that grows as more people show up.
          http://www.facebook.com/gljosh
          http://gljoshpresents.blip.tv/
          Originally posted by BatmanofSector2814
          I have yet to see Avatar, mainly because it is the plot of Pocahontas wrapped in a "Halo vs World of Warcraft" flavored, CGI heavy shell...and I've already seen Pocahontas and played all 5 Halos...so....

Comment

Pretty well done.

Comment

Here's my review: http://indigotribe.wordpress.com/201...rica-vol-3-43/

Late for a reason, but I do mention some of the cool cameo appearances...
              The last fan of 1990s comics
              Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
                That cover is nonsense compared to what's in the issue. That said, it's the greatest Robinson issue of his JLA run yet.
                Whoops... I clearly walked into the wrong thread. I actually haven't read this issue yet, but obviously I need to. I thought we were talking about the latest JLA issue with Jade and Donna.

Comment

Working...
                X