Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post a Pic of the last thing you purchased.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I sort-of can't afford these now, but BBC America has a sale on Doctor Who DVDs and these things never seem to be on sale, used, or otherwise cheaper, but these were all $7-12 off retail:

Originally posted by bOB spelled backwards View Post
    Dutch girl AND Captain America, all in one... LOL!!!
    Now, I can stop sitting around and wondering "what if ..."
    Whew, thanks.
    Space Cop
    The Dandy
    Last edited by Space Cop; 11-27-2013, 02:30 PM.

Comment

• my shelf was crying for a decent sized Mecha Godzilla, so I grabbed one today along with the latest issue of TF:RiD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Metroplex View Post
        my shelf was crying for a decent sized Mecha Godzilla...
        I have that MechaG. My 12" kaiju sit on my den floor (it looks better than it sounds) and my one cat loves to camp right next to the MechaG, who is battling "frozen Godzilla."

They're squared off because the blue variant is supposed to represent when MechaG uses the absolute zero gun on him in Godzilla Against Mechagodzilla.
        Space Cop
        The Dandy
        Last edited by Space Cop; 11-28-2013, 03:49 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
            I have that MechaG. My 12" kaiju sit on my den floor (it looks better than it sounds) and my one cat loves to camp right next to the MechaG, who is battling "frozen Godzilla."

They're squared off because the blue variant is supposed to represent when MechaG uses the absolute zero gun on him in Godzilla Against Mechagodzilla.

That is an awesome set-up right there. Thanks for the pic. I'm thinking I might get the regular Godzilla next week when I head to the LCS. For whatever reason, right now I am all about anything that resembles a T-Rex.

I also picked this up a few days ago:

Any time I see a power ranger now, I think of Zander.

Comment

• Originally posted by Metroplex View Post
              That is an awesome set-up right there. Thanks for the pic. ...
              Thanks. Hey, where but in fan-set toys can orange Gamera team up with Godzilla to fight millennium Gaigan?

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                Thanks. Hey, where but in fan-set toys can orange Gamera team up with Godzilla to fight millennium Gaigan?
                In each of our own special universes, anything is possible. Our only limit is our imagination.

So here's my Black Friday Deals:

Comment

• You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• I bought the best buy exclusive Blu-Ray which is the same price as the regular Extended Cut

Comment

• Nice! If probably would have bought that instead if I known about it. I'm looking forward to watching the unleashed version. Probably will have to wait until the weekend.
                      You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• I didn't even know that it was released in 3d. Saw it in 2d, guess I have to get the 3d bd ;-)

She blinded me with SCIENCE!

Comment

• I might watch the Unrated version tonight, I wonder how itll improve the PG-13 version

Comment

• Comment

• < link here

plus the new Ironman and Hulk movie

sidenote: it was the only way they'd get me to buy The Wolverine movie (ie cause it was )

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• Paid $6 for these total.

Comment

Working...
                                X