No announcement yet.

Green Lantern font?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same one I modified for my Plaid lantern sig…

http://www.dafont.com/search.php?psize=m&q=ethnocentric

Ethnocentric. And its free!

Comment

These trade dresses are all custom typography. I've located several PDF files from DC and extracted them to see how it's all structured. I've got vector graphics of the main GL and GLC logos if you guys need them.

Comment

you typically convert to outlines before going to press on a piece like that so you don't need to send fonts and risking them respacing/reflowing, there isn't much custom work in them once you see the font.

Comment

Originally posted by Plaid Lantern View Post
          you typically convert to outlines before going to press on a piece like that so you don't need to send fonts and risking them respacing/reflowing, there isn't much custom work in them once you see the font.
          I'm aware of that process, but considered we've seen very limited instances of that face across the GL titles, I'd still bet the alphabet is customized.

Comment

Originally posted by GLfromRussia View Post
            all for my friends
            GL font for Windows and GL font for Mac
            YOU ROCK!!!
            Thank you!!

Comment

Fantastic! All of my students will have their powerpoints in this font.

Comment

Anyone knows the font that using in the book?

This one:

Comment

Superman Graphics might have the font, he made me an awesome TKL logo out of it I thought about using in my sig....

~KL~

Comment

Originally posted by Darkruse View Post
                    Anyone knows the font that using in the book?

This one:

I would say the closet one they have is the comic Normal font and another on the same page is called Comix Regular

you can find it and download it for free here
                    http://www.webpagepublicity.com/free...l#Free%20Fonts
                    it is the 9th link down

here is another

and can be downloaded here for free

http://www.fontspace.com/category/Comic+Sans

I hope this Helps have a great day

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
                      What is the font that GL Vol. 4 uses for the cover titles?
                      This is a Custom Font I have been trying my best to make a font TTF from it but is a slow process Stay tuned for updates
                      the one I made for the kid lantern was custom made

Comment

For all those viewing this thread this is an update I still have the font and I will always have it cause I made it and I use it lol.
                        If you want it please send me a private message with your email address and I will send it as soon as possible

Ok I finally got it all done took me a very long time but I created my version on the green lantern comic book cover font and added the symbols in there as well if you wish to have this TTF file I will send it to your through email. Do not post your emails here send me a private mesage and I will email it to you as soon as possible here is a preview

For all those viewing this thread this is an update I still have the font and I will always have it cause I made it and I use it lol.
                        If you want it please send me a private message with your email address and I will send it as soon as possible

to get the symbols use this

here is the preview of the TTF

Superman Graphics
                        Kilowog's Recruit
                        Last edited by Superman Graphics; 04-24-2011, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Oh thats cool.

Comment

No taker yet thought i would have tons oh well guess they gave up
                            Originally posted by Superman Graphics View Post
                            Ok I finally got it all done took me a very long time but I created my version on the green lantern comic book cover font and added the symbols in there as well if you wish to have this TTF file I will send it to your through email. Do not post your emails here send me a private mesage and I will email it to you as soon as possible here is a preview

to get the symbols use this

here is the preview of the TTF

Comment

I just got here, heh. I'd love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Graphics View Post
                                No taker yet thought i would have tons oh well guess they gave up
                                Since I was in the mood to create new GL related stuff I did another search (trust me, I've looked for something like this for ages) to see if there was any breakthrough, and go figure, it's here in our own forum.

Sending a pm right away.
                                Krysalid
                                Guy's Drinking Buddy
                                Last edited by Krysalid; 01-02-2011, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X