The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Green Lanternverse > Green Lantern Vol. 4
FLASHCHAT

GL Volume 4
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2011, 10:08 AM   #26
redjirachi
Star Sapphire's Love Slave
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: New Zealand,Earth
Posts: 351
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern2814.20850 View Post
See, I was always thinking what the female GLs did with their rings while they were off in deep space
They set it on vibrate.With Arisia,when she reached puberty I bet she acted out on her crush of Hal.And currently Sodam.Because she loves Sodam and wants to lose her virginity to him.I condone the pairing

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylent_asassin View Post
^^Ha ha ha! Banned already? Just when we were getting to know him.

Back on topic- The Personal gain law: Guy has been known to make constructs of women giving him massages. That's personal gain too yet it's allowed. The next logical step would be to ask the construct for a happy ending.
The guardians are emotionless and utterly asexual.To them,sex and anything related to it is nothing more than mechanical.When the rings are used for...recreational purposes,they don't know what it is.Though I hate to know the effects of eons of not getting laid,or suppresing emotion in general.No wonder they're dicks
redjirachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 03:45 PM   #27
Space Cop
The Dandy
 
Space Cop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: The Third State
Posts: 26,821
Blog Entries: 2
Default

The guardians might not approve, but that just means you don't get caught. Not every use of the ring is monitored. If that were the case they wouldn't have to chase down GLs or put them on trial. I'm sure the guardians weren't aware of every frivolous way Guy used the ring. Either that or they don't care.
__________________
Space Cop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 03:47 PM   #28
Space Cop
The Dandy
 
Space Cop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: The Third State
Posts: 26,821
Blog Entries: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redjirachi View Post
And currently Sodam.Because she loves Sodam and wants to lose her virginity to him.
Uh, Arisia is not a virgin. Even in the age retcon Arisia and Hal had a physical relationship. In fact, that's the point of the retcon, to save Hal from the chages of statutory rape.
__________________
Space Cop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 09:18 AM   #29
redjirachi
Star Sapphire's Love Slave
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: New Zealand,Earth
Posts: 351
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Cop View Post
Uh, Arisia is not a virgin. Even in the age retcon Arisia and Hal had a physical relationship. In fact, that's the point of the retcon, to save Hal from the chages of statutory rape.


WHAT?!Hal had sex with Arisia?!Okay,just because Arisia is over 9000 years old or something,she's still biologically a teen.They should've just retconned the relationship away.And that just makes Arisia a pedo since Hal is 200 years younger than her.Excuse me,I must punch reality so my statement is true

*punches reality* *punches reality* *Harold Thames never existed* *punches reality* *Superboy Prime punches back*
redjirachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 01:46 AM   #30
Lantern of Gallifrey
Weaponer of Qward
 
Lantern of Gallifrey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Gallifrey (Southern Ohio)
Posts: 796
Default

I can't see Hal doing it, but Guy did it for sure and I bet he still does. I think Kyle might have as well.
__________________
Time,Space and Will Power
Lantern of Gallifrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 04:08 AM   #31
Gl Josh
Senior Corps Member
 
Gl Josh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 796
Default

Hmm this reminds me of the "Can a GL make a condom?" debate. Since it currently takes will power to create a construct and (using the Darkness concept) more will power makes for a better construct, wouldn't ones will power begin to wain during this activity? I mean at first it would look like a beautiful woman but near the end just look like a blow up doll.
__________________
http://www.facebook.com/gljosh
http://gljoshpresents.blip.tv/
Quote:
Originally Posted by BatmanofSector2814 View Post
I have yet to see Avatar, mainly because it is the plot of Pocahontas wrapped in a "Halo vs World of Warcraft" flavored, CGI heavy shell...and I've already seen Pocahontas and played all 5 Halos...so....
Gl Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 06:15 AM   #32
redjirachi
Star Sapphire's Love Slave
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: New Zealand,Earth
Posts: 351
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gl Josh View Post
Hmm this reminds me of the "Can a GL make a condom?" debate. Since it currently takes will power to create a construct and (using the Darkness concept) more will power makes for a better construct, wouldn't ones will power begin to wain during this activity? I mean at first it would look like a beautiful woman but near the end just look like a blow up doll.
If you have great willpower,it stands to reason you could use it to keep the image of the individual in your head,thus imagine it.In that regard,I'd think the imaginative Kyle could retain it the longest.That and the hardy Kilowog.I expect Kilo to use it this way,seeing how he lost his people.Maybe on his honeymoon he goes to Mogo and forms a construct with his wife's mind,and they do it.
redjirachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 07:08 AM   #33
IonFan
Forum Member
 
IonFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: North Carolina, USA
Posts: 20,208
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylent_asassin View Post

Back on topic- The Personal gain law: Guy has been known to make constructs of women giving him massages. That's personal gain too yet it's allowed. The next logical step would be to ask the construct for a happy ending.
ha-ha happy ending



ok so maybe ur sex construct wouldn't last long with ur will power being used else where () but maybe just maybe u can use MoGo's construct for all ur............ "needs" ()
__________________

IonFan says

Quote:
F**k all the "Haters" 3 years in and i still support our dear leader, one Donald J. Trump
IonFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 06:34 PM   #34
Gl Josh
Senior Corps Member
 
Gl Josh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 796
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redjirachi View Post
If you have great willpower,it stands to reason you could use it to keep the image of the individual in your head,thus imagine it.In that regard,I'd think the imaginative Kyle could retain it the longest.That and the hardy Kilowog.I expect Kilo to use it this way,seeing how he lost his people.Maybe on his honeymoon he goes to Mogo and forms a construct with his wife's mind,and they do it.
Well Mogo has probed people's minds to help console them, so maybe the Big M helps other GLs in this fashion.
__________________
http://www.facebook.com/gljosh
http://gljoshpresents.blip.tv/
Quote:
Originally Posted by BatmanofSector2814 View Post
I have yet to see Avatar, mainly because it is the plot of Pocahontas wrapped in a "Halo vs World of Warcraft" flavored, CGI heavy shell...and I've already seen Pocahontas and played all 5 Halos...so....
Gl Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 08:34 PM   #35
Space Cop
The Dandy
 
Space Cop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: The Third State
Posts: 26,821
Blog Entries: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gl Josh View Post
Hmm this reminds me of the "Can a GL make a condom?" debate. Since it currently takes will power to create a construct and (using the Darkness concept) more will power makes for a better construct, wouldn't ones will power begin to wain during this activity? I mean at first it would look like a beautiful woman but near the end just look like a blow up doll.

Would you really care at that point?
__________________
Space Cop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 06:51 PM   #36
Sylent_Asassin
Black Lantern
 
Sylent_Asassin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Northern California Valley
Posts: 16,418
Blog Entries: 35
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redjirachi View Post
The guardians are emotionless and utterly asexual.To them,sex and anything related to it is nothing more than mechanical.When the rings are used for...recreational purposes,they don't know what it is.Though I hate to know the effects of eons of not getting laid,or suppresing emotion in general.No wonder they're dicks
It might also explain why they're BLUE. After eons of not busting a nut, I'd be pissed off and blue too.
__________________
Sylent_Asassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 08:05 PM   #37
IonFan
Forum Member
 
IonFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: North Carolina, USA
Posts: 20,208
Default

sad but true
__________________

IonFan says

Quote:
F**k all the "Haters" 3 years in and i still support our dear leader, one Donald J. Trump
IonFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 10:20 AM   #38
redjirachi
Star Sapphire's Love Slave
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: New Zealand,Earth
Posts: 351
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Cop View Post
Would you really care at that point?
Yes.What's the point of creating constructs if you can't make them as accurate as possible?Construct women/men/other look like real people,but you don't get diseases from them.

*punches wall*Okay,punching reality has gotten me nowhere in retconning Arisia losing her virginity with Hal.It gave Donna Troy a new origin,made Orion Pax a guy,and caused some guy called Joe Quesada to exist.But still didn't retcon that.I'm just going to pretend Arisia and Hal never did it-because if I pretend,it becomes real!
redjirachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 11:35 AM   #39
GreenLantern888
Alpha-Lantern
 
GreenLantern888's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Henderson, NV
Posts: 2,532
Send a message via AIM to GreenLantern888 Send a message via MSN to GreenLantern888 Send a message via Yahoo to GreenLantern888 Send a message via Skype™ to GreenLantern888
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern of Gallifrey View Post
I can't see Hal doing it, but Guy did it for sure and I bet he still does. I think Kyle might have as well.
I think Hal could get a girl more easily than worrying about a construct, but Guy definitely has and probably a Power Girl one a few times over.


You really can talk about anything GL related on this board...
__________________
No Sir, I punched the viceroy in the stomach, then I headbutted him in the face. Sir.-Hal Jordan

Villain Draft (Best Team Winner)/Proud Supporter of the DCnU
GreenLantern888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 05:55 AM   #40
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe
 
TazzMission's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: outer rim territory
Posts: 26,132
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Cormier View Post
This makes Hal's constant use of giant fists over the years suddenly VERY suspicious...
who has hal been fisting? himself or carol?
__________________
.................................................. ..........................

I felt a great disturbance in the force, as if millions of WWE Network subscriptions were suddenly cancelled.
TazzMission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 04:47 PM   #41
Whitey
Corpse Trainee
 
Whitey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: S.Sec: 2814/GER.
Posts: 259
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Heide View Post
So unless you want Ganthet pop up out of nowhere and remove the construct you're fucking while you're fucking it, you won't even try this.


but I was asking myself what Hal had going on with Arisia and Cowgirl
Whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 01:15 AM   #42
Emperor Aquaman
Guy's Drinking Buddy
 
Emperor Aquaman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Guatemala City, Guatemala
Posts: 226
Default

I love how the question is "...with a construct?" so as to not be too specific, cuz y'know, maybe Hal's a dog person.



__________________
Emperor Aquaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 01:19 PM   #43
Space Cop
The Dandy
 
Space Cop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: The Third State
Posts: 26,821
Blog Entries: 2
Default

Somehow, I think you're the first to jump to bestiality.
__________________
Space Cop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 10:25 PM   #44
LordAtrocitus
Green Lantern Initiate
 
LordAtrocitus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Ysmault.
Posts: 413
Default

Yes.
__________________


Into philosophy? Religion? Politics? Comics? Games? Wanna discuss these things/see reviews? Comment on previous posts! Visit my blogs! http://btucker9.blogspot.com/ http://bulletlantern.blogspot.com/
LordAtrocitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 12:38 AM   #45
Evergreen City
Corps Den Mother
 
Evergreen City's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Washington State
Posts: 1,018
Blog Entries: 4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synister Urge View Post
I love how the question is "...with a construct?" so as to not be too specific, cuz y'know, maybe Hal's a dog person.



Now, now, leave G'nort out of this.
__________________

The power of will is found at the deepest level of your being. It's more than mere rules. It's a duty that you must honor.
Evergreen City is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 06:27 PM   #46
Sylent_Asassin
Black Lantern
 
Sylent_Asassin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Northern California Valley
Posts: 16,418
Blog Entries: 35
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synister Urge View Post
I love how the question is "...with a construct?" so as to not be too specific, cuz y'know, maybe Hal's a doggystyle person.
There. Fixed.

If Hal ever had sex with a construct, I'm thinking IT would be on top since it's probably what Hal is used to. After all, the girl he was dating is code-named "Cowgirl."
__________________
Sylent_Asassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 06:49 PM   #47
IonFan
Forum Member
 
IonFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: North Carolina, USA
Posts: 20,208
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylent_asassin View Post

If Hal ever had sex with a construct, I'm thinking IT would be on top since it's probably what Hal is used to. After all, the girl he was dating is code-named "Cowgirl."
__________________

IonFan says

Quote:
F**k all the "Haters" 3 years in and i still support our dear leader, one Donald J. Trump
IonFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 05:35 AM   #48
LordAtrocitus
Green Lantern Initiate
 
LordAtrocitus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Ysmault.
Posts: 413
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylent_asassin View Post
There. Fixed.

If Hal ever had sex with a construct, I'm thinking IT would be on top since it's probably what Hal is used to. After all, the girl he was dating is code-named "Cowgirl."
Winning.
__________________


Into philosophy? Religion? Politics? Comics? Games? Wanna discuss these things/see reviews? Comment on previous posts! Visit my blogs! http://btucker9.blogspot.com/ http://bulletlantern.blogspot.com/
LordAtrocitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 01:26 PM   #49
Space Cop
The Dandy
 
Space Cop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: The Third State
Posts: 26,821
Blog Entries: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylent_asassin View Post
There. Fixed.

If Hal ever had sex with a construct, I'm thinking IT would be on top since it's probably what Hal is used to. After all, the girl he was dating is code-named "Cowgirl."
Cowgirl aside, don't you think Hal would be more of a take-charge kind of guy.
__________________
Space Cop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 03:40 PM   #50
Mister.Weirdo
Guardian of the Universe
 
Mister.Weirdo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Vermont
Posts: 8,650
Blog Entries: 1
Default

More like was.
Mister.Weirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.