The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Green Lanternverse > Green Lantern Vol. 4
FLASHCHAT

GL Volume 4

Old 03-10-2011, 10:08 AM   #26
redjirachi
Star Sapphire's Love Slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern2814.20850 View Post
See, I was always thinking what the female GLs did with their rings while they were off in deep space
They set it on vibrate.With Arisia,when she reached puberty I bet she acted out on her crush of Hal.And currently Sodam.Because she loves Sodam and wants to lose her virginity to him.I condone the pairing

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylent_asassin View Post
^^Ha ha ha! Banned already? Just when we were getting to know him.

Back on topic- The Personal gain law: Guy has been known to make constructs of women giving him massages. That's personal gain too yet it's allowed. The next logical step would be to ask the construct for a happy ending.
The guardians are emotionless and utterly asexual.To them,sex and anything related to it is nothing more than mechanical.When the rings are used for...recreational purposes,they don't know what it is.Though I hate to know the effects of eons of not getting laid,or suppresing emotion in general.No wonder they're dicks
redjirachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 03:45 PM   #27
Space Cop
The Dandy

The guardians might not approve, but that just means you don't get caught. Not every use of the ring is monitored. If that were the case they wouldn't have to chase down GLs or put them on trial. I'm sure the guardians weren't aware of every frivolous way Guy used the ring. Either that or they don't care.
Old 03-10-2011, 03:47 PM   #28
Space Cop
The Dandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by redjirachi View Post
And currently Sodam.Because she loves Sodam and wants to lose her virginity to him.
Uh, Arisia is not a virgin. Even in the age retcon Arisia and Hal had a physical relationship. In fact, that's the point of the retcon, to save Hal from the chages of statutory rape.
Old 03-11-2011, 09:18 AM   #29
redjirachi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Cop View Post
Uh, Arisia is not a virgin. Even in the age retcon Arisia and Hal had a physical relationship. In fact, that's the point of the retcon, to save Hal from the chages of statutory rape.

WHAT?!Hal had sex with Arisia?!Okay,just because Arisia is over 9000 years old or something,she's still biologically a teen.They should've just retconned the relationship away.And that just makes Arisia a pedo since Hal is 200 years younger than her.Excuse me,I must punch reality so my statement is true

*punches reality* *punches reality* *Harold Thames never existed* *punches reality* *Superboy Prime punches back*
Old 03-13-2011, 01:46 AM   #30
Lantern of Gallifrey
Weaponer of Qward

I can't see Hal doing it, but Guy did it for sure and I bet he still does. I think Kyle might have as well.
Old 03-13-2011, 04:08 AM   #31
Gl Josh
Senior Corps Member

Hmm this reminds me of the "Can a GL make a condom?" debate. Since it currently takes will power to create a construct and (using the Darkness concept) more will power makes for a better construct, wouldn't ones will power begin to wain during this activity? I mean at first it would look like a beautiful woman but near the end just look like a blow up doll.
Originally Posted by BatmanofSector2814 View Post
I have yet to see Avatar, mainly because it is the plot of Pocahontas wrapped in a "Halo vs World of Warcraft" flavored, CGI heavy shell...and I've already seen Pocahontas and played all 5 Halos...so....
Gl Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 06:15 AM   #32
redjirachi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gl Josh View Post
Hmm this reminds me of the "Can a GL make a condom?" debate. Since it currently takes will power to create a construct and (using the Darkness concept) more will power makes for a better construct, wouldn't ones will power begin to wain during this activity? I mean at first it would look like a beautiful woman but near the end just look like a blow up doll.
If you have great willpower,it stands to reason you could use it to keep the image of the individual in your head,thus imagine it.In that regard,I'd think the imaginative Kyle could retain it the longest.That and the hardy Kilowog.I expect Kilo to use it this way,seeing how he lost his people.Maybe on his honeymoon he goes to Mogo and forms a construct with his wife's mind,and they do it.
Old 03-13-2011, 07:08 AM   #33
IonFan
Forum Member

Quote:

Back on topic- The Personal gain law: Guy has been known to make constructs of women giving him massages. That's personal gain too yet it's allowed. The next logical step would be to ask the construct for a happy ending.
ha-ha happy ending

ok so maybe ur sex construct wouldn't last long with ur will power being used else where () but maybe just maybe u can use MoGo's construct for all ur............ "needs" ()

IonFan says

Quote:
F**k all the "Haters" 3 years in and i still support our dear leader, one Donald J. Trump
IonFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 06:34 PM   #34
Gl Josh
Senior Corps Member

Quote:
If you have great willpower,it stands to reason you could use it to keep the image of the individual in your head,thus imagine it.In that regard,I'd think the imaginative Kyle could retain it the longest.That and the hardy Kilowog.I expect Kilo to use it this way,seeing how he lost his people.Maybe on his honeymoon he goes to Mogo and forms a construct with his wife's mind,and they do it.
Well Mogo has probed people's minds to help console them, so maybe the Big M helps other GLs in this fashion.
Originally Posted by BatmanofSector2814 View Post
I have yet to see Avatar, mainly because it is the plot of Pocahontas wrapped in a "Halo vs World of Warcraft" flavored, CGI heavy shell...and I've already seen Pocahontas and played all 5 Halos...so....
Gl Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 08:34 PM   #35
Space Cop
The Dandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gl Josh View Post

Would you really care at that point?
Old 03-14-2011, 06:51 PM   #36
Sylent_Asassin
Black Lantern

Quote:
The guardians are emotionless and utterly asexual.To them,sex and anything related to it is nothing more than mechanical.When the rings are used for...recreational purposes,they don't know what it is.Though I hate to know the effects of eons of not getting laid,or suppresing emotion in general.No wonder they're dicks
It might also explain why they're BLUE. After eons of not busting a nut, I'd be pissed off and blue too.
Old 03-14-2011, 08:05 PM   #37
IonFan
Forum Member

sad but true

IonFan says

Quote:
F**k all the "Haters" 3 years in and i still support our dear leader, one Donald J. Trump
Old 03-16-2011, 10:20 AM   #38
redjirachi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Cop View Post
Would you really care at that point?
Yes.What's the point of creating constructs if you can't make them as accurate as possible?Construct women/men/other look like real people,but you don't get diseases from them.

*punches wall*Okay,punching reality has gotten me nowhere in retconning Arisia losing her virginity with Hal.It gave Donna Troy a new origin,made Orion Pax a guy,and caused some guy called Joe Quesada to exist.But still didn't retcon that.I'm just going to pretend Arisia and Hal never did it-because if I pretend,it becomes real!
Old 03-16-2011, 11:35 AM   #39
GreenLantern888
Alpha-Lantern

Send a message via AIM to GreenLantern888 Send a message via MSN to GreenLantern888 Send a message via Yahoo to GreenLantern888 Send a message via Skype™ to GreenLantern888

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern of Gallifrey View Post
I can't see Hal doing it, but Guy did it for sure and I bet he still does. I think Kyle might have as well.
I think Hal could get a girl more easily than worrying about a construct, but Guy definitely has and probably a Power Girl one a few times over.

You really can talk about anything GL related on this board...

Villain Draft (Best Team Winner)/Proud Supporter of the DCnU
GreenLantern888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 05:55 AM   #40
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Cormier View Post
This makes Hal's constant use of giant fists over the years suddenly VERY suspicious...
who has hal been fisting? himself or carol?

I felt a great disturbance in the force, as if millions of WWE Network subscriptions were suddenly cancelled.
TazzMission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 04:47 PM   #41
Whitey
Corpse Trainee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Heide View Post
So unless you want Ganthet pop up out of nowhere and remove the construct you're fucking while you're fucking it, you won't even try this.

but I was asking myself what Hal had going on with Arisia and Cowgirl
Whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 01:15 AM   #42
Emperor Aquaman
Guy's Drinking Buddy

I love how the question is "...with a construct?" so as to not be too specific, cuz y'know, maybe Hal's a dog person.

Old 01-04-2012, 01:19 PM   #43
Space Cop
The Dandy

Somehow, I think you're the first to jump to bestiality.
Old 01-04-2012, 10:25 PM   #44
LordAtrocitus
Green Lantern Initiate

Yes.

Into philosophy? Religion? Politics? Comics? Games? Wanna discuss these things/see reviews? Comment on previous posts! Visit my blogs! http://btucker9.blogspot.com/ http://bulletlantern.blogspot.com/
LordAtrocitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 12:38 AM   #45
Evergreen City
Corps Den Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synister Urge View Post
I love how the question is "...with a construct?" so as to not be too specific, cuz y'know, maybe Hal's a dog person.

Now, now, leave G'nort out of this.

The power of will is found at the deepest level of your being. It's more than mere rules. It's a duty that you must honor.
Evergreen City is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 06:27 PM   #46
Sylent_Asassin
Black Lantern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synister Urge View Post
I love how the question is "...with a construct?" so as to not be too specific, cuz y'know, maybe Hal's a doggystyle person.
There. Fixed.

If Hal ever had sex with a construct, I'm thinking IT would be on top since it's probably what Hal is used to. After all, the girl he was dating is code-named "Cowgirl."
Old 01-10-2012, 06:49 PM   #47
IonFan
Forum Member

Quote:

If Hal ever had sex with a construct, I'm thinking IT would be on top since it's probably what Hal is used to. After all, the girl he was dating is code-named "Cowgirl."

IonFan says

Quote:
Old 01-11-2012, 05:35 AM   #48
LordAtrocitus
Green Lantern Initiate

Quote:
There. Fixed.

Winning.

Into philosophy? Religion? Politics? Comics? Games? Wanna discuss these things/see reviews? Comment on previous posts! Visit my blogs! http://btucker9.blogspot.com/ http://bulletlantern.blogspot.com/
LordAtrocitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 01:26 PM   #49
Space Cop
The Dandy

Quote:
There. Fixed.

Cowgirl aside, don't you think Hal would be more of a take-charge kind of guy.
Old 01-11-2012, 03:40 PM   #50
Mister.Weirdo
Guardian of the Universe

More like was.
Mister.Weirdo is offline   Reply With Quote