Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Gamer Thread Vol. 5 (General Gaming News & Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so apparently they are rereleasing Sleeping Dogs on the new consoles. Cool...EXCEPT THEY ARE CHARGING FULL PRICE AND DIDNT EVEN BOTHER ANNOUNCING A PLANNED SEQUEL! I just want a followup. Its bad enough we'll probably be waiting 6 years for the next GTA.

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
      so apparently they are rereleasing Sleeping Dogs on the new consoles. Cool...EXCEPT THEY ARE CHARGING FULL PRICE AND DIDNT EVEN BOTHER ANNOUNCING A PLANNED SEQUEL! I just want a followup. Its bad enough we'll probably be waiting 6 years for the next GTA.
      That's every next gen remake.

Comment

• Except for Zelda: Wind Waker.

Comment

so apparently they are rereleasing Sleeping Dogs on the new consoles. Cool...EXCEPT THEY ARE CHARGING FULL PRICE AND DIDNT EVEN BOTHER ANNOUNCING A PLANNED SEQUEL! I just want a followup. Its bad enough we'll probably be waiting 6 years for the next GTA.
          eh no suprise i mean gta 5 is getting the same treatment with additional music
          .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Revelations 2 preview
            Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• wwe2k15 trailer this monday at ign

http://attackofthefanboy.com/news/ww...buting-monday/

also the next gen version got pushed back

Comment

Option 2:
                Get it on PC, already have current gen (PS4 & XBone are current gen, not next gen!), pay 10$.

Comment

• + YouTube Video
                  ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
                  "Chosen"
                  NOT his black friend
                  Last edited by "Chosen"; 09-22-2014, 02:32 PM.

Comment

• I see it now

Eh its alright
                    Booster Beetle
                    Will break before he bends
                    Last edited by Booster Beetle; 09-22-2014, 03:08 PM.

Comment

• Try it now.

Comment

• Originally posted by chosenone85 View Post
                        + YouTube Video
                        ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
                        looks sexy

Comment

• This trailer just gets a "meh" from me. Some of the models look good while others look like trash. Reigns looks like a generic CAW, Daniel Bryan's hair is atrocious, the moves still look like they lack impact.

Sting looks good though.

Comment

This trailer just gets a "meh" from me. Some of the models look good while others look like trash. Reigns looks like a generic CAW, Daniel Bryan's hair is atrocious, the moves still look like they lack impact.

Sting looks good though.

usually they would shed more light so im hoping we get something before release about match types, dlc pass and create a wrestler/ arena/ title

Comment

• non of that is important to me especially dlc, and create an arena. i'm not paying for anything extra. Gameplay is what is most important to me.

Comment

non of that is important to me especially dlc, and create an arena. i'm not paying for anything extra. Gameplay is what is most important to me.
                                for me its gameplay and the creation suite . dlc ill most likely pass on since i still dont have my xbox live hooked up since i moved. ( just never got around to it really and hate the idea of having to spend more money for a wireless router or w/e for it to work)

Comment

Working...
                                X