• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found this at gamestop, black series Kylo Ren helmet, pretty freaking sweet

She blinded me with SCIENCE!

Comment

• Originally posted by MP-05 View Post
      /\ Nice. Are they graded, or just as is?
      Just as is. Got them for a really nice price considering what they are!
      Originally posted by IonFan
      (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
      Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
      If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
      Originally posted by Quaker
      I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deadpool View Post
        Just as is. Got them for a really nice price considering what they are!
        Cool beans. I went to a comicon a few years ago, and some guy was selling Dooms first appearance for $500, but it was in such bad condition that I passed. Reprints and collected volumes are fine with me.

Comment

Cool beans. I went to a comicon a few years ago, and some guy was selling Dooms first appearance for $500, but it was in such bad condition that I passed. Reprints and collected volumes are fine with me.
          xD Well if you're paying that much for a comic then I suppose it's hard to get one in such bad condition. I don't read through my old comics, for a start I wouldn't want to damage them, it's just owning something that iconic really.
          Originally posted by IonFan
          (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
          Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
          If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
          Originally posted by Quaker
          I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

• Pop! Cobra Commander and Prototype Boba Fett

Comment

• Originally posted by TheGoatLantern View Post
              I'm not sure how it works at AT&T but at Verizon we can activate the any phone that has ever been on the account. I think that kind of thing is fairly standard. I'm sorry that your surprised was ruined Sy, I would go back and get a little more from them
              Ultimately, my wife was happy that I made the effort, so even though the surprise was ruined, all's well that ends well... and I'm still getting that activation refund and will try and squeeze some more freebies out of it.

Comment

• Fans Toys Quakewave (3rd party shockwave)

Comment

• iGear Hench. (3rd party Brawn)

Comment

Fans Toys Quakewave (3rd party shockwave)

You knew that Takara is making an official MP Shockwave that's roughly half the cost of Quakewave, right? Ever since it was announced back in October, people on the Transformers boards have been selling theirs for cheap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
                      You knew that Takara is making an official MP Shockwave that's roughly half the cost of Quakewave, right? Ever since it was announced back in October, people on the Transformers boards have been selling theirs for cheap.
                      Everywhere I've seen the both of them, MP Shockwave has been higher by five bucks, plus I'm not keen on his bright purple coloring. I like the darker color of Quakewave.

Comment

• Sylent, I just double checked to make sure I had it right- both BBTS and tfsource have MP SW up for $159.99 and QW for $154.99. Where are you seeing the Takara MP for half that price?

Comment

Sylent, I just double checked to make sure I had it right- both BBTS and tfsource have MP SW up for $159.99 and QW for $154.99. Where are you seeing the Takara MP for half that price?
                          If you pre-ordered from HLJ, Anime-Export or amiami (I think), you could have gotten Shockwave for $99 + shipping. BBTS and TFSource are EXTREMELY high-priced, but their customer service is leaps and bounds better as they are American-based companies.

The last time I checked, QW was going for between $180 and $200, but that was prior to the announcement of Takara's "Laserwave" version. He's gone down considerably since that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
                            If you pre-ordered from HLJ, Anime-Export or amiami (I think), you could have gotten Shockwave for $99 + shipping. BBTS and TFSource are EXTREMELY high-priced, but their customer service is leaps and bounds better as they are American-based companies.

The last time I checked, QW was going for between $180 and $200, but that was prior to the announcement of Takara's "Laserwave" version. He's gone down considerably since that.
                            Ah, ok. I gotcha. I've never ordered from the companies you listed because I've heard too many horror stories about messed up orders, orders never arriving, plus the time zone difference and language barrier. As a choice, I prefer doing business with BBTS. I don't mind the price being a little bit higher if it brings me total peace of mind.

And yes, you are right- QW has gone down considerably in price. I found it ironic that MP SW and reissue QW were literally announced within days of each other.

Comment

• I made it to about 99.9% of my life without coffee, but I've been having several morning conference calls before 7am and I need the caffeine help to stay awake.
                              You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• You can't win if you don't play.

You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Working...
                                X