Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > General > General/About Us
FLASHCHAT

General

Old 01-14-2021, 10:58 PM   #2826
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker View Post
Small mercy that Alan Scott isnt in this. It will probably be some revisionist history story with the JSA fighting for tranny rights in the midst of WWII or something equally cringy.
Heck he may run a ballet school called bound for glory holes thats male only

I'm not homophobic you are hetrophobic so thank you fuck you bye
TazzMission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 06:40 PM   #2827
Ωmega Man
Guardian of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker View Post
Small mercy that Alan Scott isnt in this. It will probably be some revisionist history story with the JSA fighting for tranny rights in the midst of WWII or something equally cringy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TazzMission View Post
Heck he may run a ballet school called bound for glory holes thats male only
I'm kinda bummed we're not getting Alan honestly. And for a minute I was worried Jay Garrick would be gay since it said Bomer is doing the voice of the Flash [I know awhile back he said he'd only play gay characters now hence Negative Man being gay in Doom Patrol] but then I read all of the voice cast...

This is a Flash story with Barry Allen crossing over with the JSA. Another guy is voicing Jay, Bomer seems to be the modern Flash, and even Iris West is among the cast. I'm actually excited to see Hawkman and Hourman myself, but I know I'm in the minority that likes B and C listers [and even D listers]. I don't see the point of making Hawkman look different with the odd shaped helmet and fancy gold belt, but it upset me less than the Thanagarian wingman style suit he had in Justice League Action. Also kinda pumped to see Dr. Fate in animated form again, he's been a favorite since way back.

However if this movie is ANYTHING other than the Society helping America fight against the Axis powers then it shouldn't have WWII in the title. Period.
Ωmega Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 10:21 PM   #2828
robojac
Corps Honor Guard

Herdís Stefánsdóttir To Score FX on Hulu’s ‘Y: The Last Man’

Quote:
Herdís Stefánsdóttir (The Sun Is Also a Star, We’re Here, South Mountain) has signed on to score the upcoming FX on Hulu original series Y: The Last Man. The show is based on the DC Comics/Vertigo book series of the same title by Brian K. Vaughan & Pia Guerra and stars Diane Lane, Ben Schnetzer, Ashley Romans, Olivia Thirlby, Juliana Canfield, Marin Ireland, Amber Tamblyn and Elliot Fletcher. The drama is set in a post-apocalyptic world, in which a cataclysmic event decimates every mammal with a Y chromosome with the exception of a cisgender man and his pet monkey and follows the survivors in this new world as they struggle with their efforts to restore what was lost and the opportunity to build something better. Eliza Clark (Animal Kingdom) serves as the showrunner and is also producing the project with Vaughan (Runaways, Under the Dome), Nina Jacobson & Brad Simpson (American Crime Story, Crazy Rich Asians), Mari Jo Winkler-Ioffreda, as well as Melina Matsoukas (Queen & Slim, Insecure) who is also directing mutiple episodes. Y: The Last Man is expected to premiere this year on FX on Hulu.

http://filmmusicreporter.com/2021/01...-the-last-man/
robojac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 12:15 AM   #2829
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

New image was revealed for jarred letos joker for the jl Snyder cut. Looks fucking awesome. Face is blured but bye bye ugly rocker joker. The new look feels like they combined phoenix and ledger joker

Old 02-27-2021, 01:28 AM   #2830
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

Jj Abrahams is rebooting superman and hes going to be black. The script writer trashed 911 first responders. Writers name is ta-neisha coates. Fuck that guy with a rusty screwdriver. Im sure booster beetle will tickle the guys taint and agree with everything he says.

Last edited by TazzMission; 02-27-2021 at 04:29 AM.