Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toy Fair 2019

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Oh, man, my wallet is going to be hurting with those lucha figures. Don't know if I can pick only one.

Although, of course, it hurts that there's no Linterna Verde.

Space Cop
    The Dandy
    Last edited by Space Cop; 02-17-2019, 03:45 AM.

Comment

Lot of other DC related Toy Fair stuff that isn't in the video.

Comment

Pixel Dan did an official walkthrough:

+ YouTube Video
        ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
          Pixel Dan did an official walkthrough:

+ YouTube Video
          I like the Luchador figures and some of the statues are very high quality, but I'm disappointed that there were no new Lantern collectibles announced.
          Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Lantern View Post
            I like the Luchador figures and some of the statues are very high quality, but I'm disappointed that there were no new Lantern collectibles announced.
            Yep; unless you count Dawnbreaker (the Metal Batman GL), which I can safely resist.

Comment

Yeah I didn't see anything Green Lantern related either. When its over I typically scour Toyark's site because of how they lay out pics of all the booths, and havent found any emerald love yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker View Post
                Yeah I didn't see anything Green Lantern related either. When its over I typically scour Toyark's site because of how they lay out pics of all the booths, and havent found any emerald love yet.
                Well, to tide you over, Dave, check out the Hasbro Star Wars stuff. I'm guessing you'll like the retro line (esp. the Tarkin because it's not from original Kenner):

+ YouTube Video

Comment

As a rule I don't buy any non vintage Star Wars toys anymore and got rid of almost all of it years ago. But I NEED this Tarkin. I wish the head sculpt wasn't as good as it is to make it feel like it came from 1978, but the coolness of everything else about it is going to force me to buy the board game to get this.

Comment

Yep; unless you count Dawnbreaker (the Metal Batman GL), which I can safely resist.
                    I'd count it more as another Batman piece, but I'm interested since it's a PVC statue. Those don't break the bank, so I might pick it up.
                    Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

The One:12 Collective booth did display the Hal and John figures we've already seen. I have to say, the head sculpt on the Hal figure is one of the best I've ever seen. The John head sculpt? I don't think it really gets him.

Comment

Oh, man, my wallet is going to be hurting with those lucha figures. Don't know if I can pick only one.
                        Apparently they've been cancelled.

Comment

Originally posted by Hypo View Post
                          Figures; that was the only DC solicit from Toy Fair I cared about. The solicit wasn't helpful because they listed them in pairs but the prices were individual. Even my LCS manager was confused by that. I would say that could be a contributor, but it doesn't sound like they got far enough to discover if that was a problem.
                          Space Cop
                          The Dandy
                          Last edited by Space Cop; 04-20-2019, 03:49 AM.

Comment

FYI, at SDCC, Pixel Dan found out the Lucha Line is being retooled, not necessarily cancelled:

+ YouTube Video

and here's the interview (just because I don't want to start an SDCC toy thread):

+ YouTube Video

Comment

Working...
                            X