FLASHCHAT

General

Old 09-10-2015, 12:03 AM   #951
TazzMission
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booster Beetle View Post
Hopefully he gets an actual costume by episode 2 or 3
its not that bad. honestly if the helmet had a sort of tinted viser in the middle it be cool. id also like to mention why would diggle get a upgrade after 2 episodes when it took 3 seasons for olli to get a new costume? aint gona happen bub

now that i think of it the costume ( no helemt) could use a bit of metallic material similar to the helmet .

Last edited by TazzMission; 09-10-2015 at 12:18 AM.
TazzMission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 12:22 AM   #952
Space Cop
The Dandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
They are doing it? I'm kind of surprised. Guess I should read more of it.
Old 09-10-2015, 01:32 AM   #953
Ωmega Man
Guardian of the Universe

High tech goggles would've been a better fit than that dumb helmet. Since Mr. Terrific will be involved this season no reason it couldn't happen. The helmet wouldn't look as bad if it was less busy and on his head straight. I agree with metal accents on the helmet there should be a few here and there on the 'suit' itself.

Notice it's now 'Star City: In memory of Ray Palmer' now? I remember the Legends of Tomorrow trailer he told people he wasn't dead and then showed them he could shrink. They're doing an excellent job of tying the series together.

And Felicity continues to give me a reason to watch the show. I don't care if her and Ollie being together works or not, so long as she's still in the show looking ten kinds of gorgeous in those glasses...

~M~
Old 09-11-2015, 01:21 AM   #954
TazzMission
Banned

Quote:
That rumor is even worse than the usual rumors. The original Heroic Hollywood report by Umberto Gonzalez doesn't even cite a source, it literally just says "The latest hot rumor I am hearing". Where are you hearing this rumor from Umberto? Who started it? Was it it Tazz?

time for you to apologize

Zack Snyder reveals that ‘Batman v Superman’ has more Batman than Superman… at least in the beginning

Earlier this week a rumored surfaced that said Warner Bros. wanted more Batman and less Superman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. Yesterday at a press event for Zack Snyder’s new partnership with Doritos, The Daily Beast had a chance to chat with the Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice director. While he didn’t address yesterday’s rumor about making big changing during the editing process, he did confirm that the movie focuses on Batman more than Superman… at least in the beginning.

“Only in that because it’s a different Batman than the Batman that was in the Chris Nolan movies, so we have a little bit more explaining to do—and you just had a whole Superman movie,” he smiled. “But I think only in that way, because you need to understand where Batman is with everything. And that’s more toward the beginning, but it evens back out as it goes on.”

Snyder also went on to talk about the conflict between Batman and Superman. A man vs. a god.

“They’re actually opposite sides of the same coin,” said Snyder. “It’s interesting because Batman’s a man and Superman’s a god, if you think about it in those terms. So their relationship is very contentious. What Superman sees as Batman’s limits, Batman sees as Superman trying to control him, acting like an absolute dictator.”

“What we went after was the humanity of each character,” he continued. “We tried to say, ‘What would Batman have to do to unravel Superman, and what would Superman have to do to unravel Batman?’ Their conflict is based on each others’ understanding of the other’s weakness. The fun of that is when you’re dealing with these mythological creatures—to make them human again, bring them back to earth. And to do that you have to know the rules before you can break them. They have to go all the way to the stratosphere before you can bring them back down.”

http://batman-news.com/2015/09/10/za...cus-on-batman/
Old 09-11-2015, 04:22 AM   #955
Robinson
Guardian Of The Universe

Why does he need to apologize. All the article says is the beginning of the movie is about batman but the movie evens out in the latter half.

It doesn't say that superman is being cut out of the movie.
Old 09-11-2015, 10:24 PM   #956
Hypo
Lil' Leaguer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TazzMission View Post
time for you to apologize
Nothing in that article confirms the original report. I ain't apologizing.
Old 09-11-2015, 11:02 PM   #957
Dr. Naysay
Guardian of the Universe

I love that the second sentence is "While he didn’t address yesterday’s rumor about..."
Dr. Naysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 11:56 PM   #958
Hypo
Lil' Leaguer

Old 09-12-2015, 01:57 AM   #959
Ωmega Man
Guardian of the Universe

Looks a lot better than I thought they would. I really like the style and shape they went with Hawkman's helmet. Can't really see much of his torso's design though I'm sure it echoes the same effects in Hawkgirl's suit.

~M~
Old 09-12-2015, 02:05 AM   #960
W.West

Send a message via AIM to W.West Send a message via Yahoo to W.West Send a message via Skype™ to W.West

All Leather Everything.

I still have zero interest in Supergirl or Legends. They both look awful. Especially Legends.

Last edited by W.West; 09-12-2015 at 01:13 PM. Reason: spelling
W.West is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 04:14 AM   #961
Dr. Naysay
Guardian of the Universe

He's got a giant red jewel on his chest and he looks like garbage.

I agree with West.
Old 09-12-2015, 06:28 AM   #962
Michael Heide
Heide Finition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Cop View Post
They are doing it? I'm kind of surprised. Guess I should read more of it.
Yes. Yes, you should.
Michael Heide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 09:03 AM   #963
Robinson
Guardian Of The Universe

Supergirl wasn't too bad.
Old 09-12-2015, 04:06 PM   #964
TazzMission
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Naysay View Post
He's got a giant red jewel on his chest and he looks like garbage.

I agree with West.
i dont see how you or anyone can complain when you and that same everybody else will be watching it anyway. ive yet to see any fan actual do what they say and not watch because they think reading the books for 30 to 50 years gives them any form of creative input on a tv or show
Old 09-12-2015, 08:18 PM   #965
Hypo
Lil' Leaguer

Quote:
i dont see how you or anyone can complain when you and that same everybody else will be watching it anyway.
Lol what? I don't watch any of this crap.
Old 09-12-2015, 08:56 PM   #966
Dr. Naysay
Guardian of the Universe

Quote:
i dont see how you or anyone can complain when you and that same everybody else will be watching it anyway. ive yet to see any fan actual do what they say and not watch because they think reading the books for 30 to 50 years gives them any form of creative input on a tv or show
Quote:
Lol what? I don't watch any of this crap.
ditto
Old 09-13-2015, 12:57 AM   #967
Ωmega Man
Guardian of the Universe

If it's just a red jewel it'd be lame. If Hawkman knows of his past lives then he should have a symbol by now, if it's a symbol with just a raised look it won't be too bad. My question... will the Hawks either one have natural wings like in JLU or will they actually be Nth metal? Or God forbid will the shit come from out of their bones new52 style?

~M~
Old 09-13-2015, 09:52 AM   #968
Michael Heide
Heide Finition

Quote:
It's not creative input, it's common sense. If you've read the books for three to five decades, then you've seen which direction worked and which didn't. You've seen ideas overstay their welcome and you're aware of potential dead ends, plotwise.

Now when an adaptation comes along and changes what hasn't been broken, or when it repeats mistakes that could easily be avoided, it's only natural to express your concerns.

For the record, I stopped watching Arrow in Season One, I didn't see more than one episode of Constantine, two episodes of Gotham, and I have yet to watch an episode of the Flash.
Michael Heide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 04:37 PM   #969
TazzMission
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Heide View Post
It's not creative input, it's common sense. If you've read the books for three to five decades, then you've seen which direction worked and which didn't. You've seen ideas overstay their welcome and you're aware of potential dead ends, plotwise.

Now when an adaptation comes along and changes what hasn't been broken, or when it repeats mistakes that could easily be avoided, it's only natural to express your concerns.

For the record, I stopped watching Arrow in Season One, I didn't see more than one episode of Constantine, two episodes of Gotham, and I have yet to watch an episode of the Flash.
why because not every little thing is like the comic? i dont mean to sound like a dick but i hate to be that kind of fan and its got to suck to be inside a mind like that where i just nit pick the hell out of everything. why cant you just enjoy a tv show? why over analize everything? id also like to add if your not watching i dont think you should have an opinion on the subject. again just my 2 cents
Old 09-14-2015, 12:06 AM   #970
Ωmega Man
Guardian of the Universe

Quote:
id also like to add if your not watching i dont think you should have an opinion on the subject. again just my 2 cents
By that logic you shouldn't discuss half the comics and characters you do because you don't read them on the regular. If you don't read 99% of Marvel or DC Comics then you shouldn't discuss ANYTHING but the 1% you do read.

------------

I think brown leathery looking suits work fine for the Hawks, the red and green [while nice in the comics] wouldn't translate well. If Carter remembers his past lives, I hope he's ever bit the badass he should be.

~M~
Old 09-14-2015, 12:08 AM   #971
Hypo
Lil' Leaguer

Quote:
if your not watching i dont think you should have an opinion on the subject.
Old 09-14-2015, 12:42 AM   #972
TazzMission
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by -M- View Post
By that logic you shouldn't discuss half the comics and characters you do because you don't read them on the regular. If you don't read 99% of Marvel or DC Comics then you shouldn't discuss ANYTHING but the 1% you do read.

------------
~M~

and its people like you who think there owed 100 % accuracy because they have been reading for a x amount of years. seriously the purists as i like to call them come off as they know how to run a show let alone a picture and i highly doubt any one of us ( yes im including myself) have zero affiliation on how to run a tv show or a film. as i said many times before if the 99.9% of purists that bitch think they can do anything better why dont they go to school and put the time money and work in to achieve such a position? its easy to sit on the net all day complain how a guy like david s goyer fucked up the mos script and complain how zack syder couldnt tell a story when the people who think like that do nothing because its easier to point the finger and play the blame game instead of actually getting up and doing something themselves about it.

as for my lack of knowledge on every comic book yea i admit i may not be as nerd about it as this forum but i dont go around and critisize every little thing or change that is made. i like my sanity and as i said to mike it must suck to have a mindset that just simply hates everything. just enjoy what you get man becaus ein the end your still going to watch there tv show and still pay the 13 dollars to see there movie. if most of the fans hadnt do you really think the mcu would have been so successful? cmon nowadays people just bitch to fit in
Old 09-14-2015, 01:01 AM   #973
Dr. Naysay
Guardian of the Universe

Quote:
my sanity
Old 09-14-2015, 01:24 AM   #974
Robinson
Guardian Of The Universe

Quote:
and its people like you who think there owed 100 % accuracy because they have been reading for a x amount of years. seriously the purists as i like to call them come off as they know how to run a show let alone a picture and i highly doubt any one of us ( yes im including myself) have zero affiliation on how to run a tv show or a film. as i said many times before if the 99.9% of purists that bitch think they can do anything better why dont they go to school and put the time money and work in to achieve such a position? its easy to sit on the net all day complain how a guy like david s goyer fucked up the mos script and complain how zack syder couldnt tell a story when the people who think like that do nothing because its easier to point the finger and play the blame game instead of actually getting up and doing something themselves about it.

as for my lack of knowledge on every comic book yea i admit i may not be as nerd about it as this forum but i dont go around and critisize every little thing or change that is made. i like my sanity and as i said to mike it must suck to have a mindset that just simply hates everything. just enjoy what you get man becaus ein the end your still going to watch there tv show and still pay the 13 dollars to see there movie. if most of the fans hadnt do you really think the mcu would have been so successful? cmon nowadays people just bitch to fit in
Kinda like what you do when it comes to wwe.
Old 09-14-2015, 01:25 AM   #975
TazzMission
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Naysay View Post
oh look my favorite jew. : pets him on the head: