Artist: Brad Walker

0.00%
    0.00%
    66.67%
    16.67%
    16.67%

Poll Added. Vote up.

Comment

Three stars. Believable plot, lots of talking between Lyssa Drak, Sinestro, and Natu. Yes, Natu becomes a Yellow Lantern, as spoiled in DC Sneak Peek of Sinestro, so I'm not adding a spoiler here. Keeping it personal to Sinestro was a plus for the plot. Artwork was very good, especially Natu's "before" and "after" looks.

I just don't like the way they're dragging out the "whole started the chain reaction to destroy Warworld" plot. Should have been one issue, Annual.

And once again we see that a Lantern without their power ring is just a beggar. Will someone please put on a spacesuit and/or power armor and then a power ring?

Comment

I liked the interplay between Sinestro and Natu with his I-always-have-a-plan and her I'm-not-buying-what-you're-selling.

Comment

Decent enough to pass for a storyline, but nothing exceptional.It seems the writers have gotten lazy with the plot, though I should've figured Soranik becoming a member of the Sinestro Corps. I'm convinced that Umaraal Jarta has some connection to the Sinestro family in some way, shape, or form. Would've have rather seen Dez as the traitor, but lets see what happens from the Anti-Christ Organization.

Comment

Working...
          X