The Omega Men #10 Preview
    Writer: Tom King
    Artist: Barnaby Bagenda

0.00%
    0.00%
    100.00%
    0.00%
    0.00%

Wow, Vega is one screwed up place. King has done a great job showing that and how it has changed Kyle.

I like his new costume though, interesting to see if he keeps it

Comment

Bagenda has been great throughout the run but in this issue the art sucked.

Comment

REVIEW: The Omega Men #10

Comment

Can anyone explain why the other 6 white lanterns haven't shown up yet? Especially since last time I checked, one of them was still Kyle's main love interest?

Comment

Originally posted by Locomoco808 View Post
            Can anyone explain why the other 6 white lanterns haven't shown up yet? Especially since last time I checked, one of them was still Kyle's main love interest?
            All the GLs are in another universe and I think Soranik has been pretty busy with the Sin Corps and New Korugar. I always got the impression that the Citadel/Omega part of the universe was pretty far from a lot of the other sectors we commonly see.

Comment

Originally posted by Locomoco808 View Post
              Can anyone explain by DC refuses to give me a White Lantern Kyle figure?

Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

Working...
              X