Writer: Robert Venditti
    Artist: Rafa Sandoval

16.67%
    0.00%
    33.33%
    50.00%
    0.00%

I actually liked this one quite a bit.

Venditti doesn't normally use the "thought boxes" or whatever, he's a very word balloon type of guy, but I like that he used them in the beginning of the issue here.

The art looked good as well, no legit complaints there.

Hopefully this next one is just as good and finishes strong.

Comment

Like most of this volume -- pretty much down the middle of the road. The characterization re-cap to start was interesting, but not enough of that has made it into the series.

The set-up for the last issue has potential, as did #50. I hope the series finale payoff is more entertaining as DC rolls toward Rebirth.

-Don
      “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” ― Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

I have the day off and am almost caught up on reading. I'll read GL#50 and 51 today and come back here.

Comment

Not a bad issue but not a great one either, just kind of felt like a filler to just get us to Rebirth. But I still have no idea how Venditti is gonna be able to wrap everything up with just 1 issue left.
          Green Lantern's Light!

https://twitter.com/CeltiC527

Comment

Huge yawn for me. It felt like we were just wrapping up one story then getting into the beginning of another and neither was done well. The idea of Hal turning into an energy being or whatever could have been done better or been an interesting development, but so far it seems like something that was shrugged off to be dealt with another time.

Then turning to the space stuff, Venditti has done nothing to make me care for anyone here or even find them interesting, so it felt like we were just killing time til Hal showed up.

Comment

MINUS

STARS!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X