Announcement

Collapse

The point of this Forum Section

Some members are a little iffy on what should go in the Games & Humor forum section so.

Trivial games like "the person above you game" should be placed in this forum.

Humor of all kinds also belongs here, like the "Superman has a problem with kinky sex" thread.

What does not belong here would be things like video games, board games. Or humor coming directly out of comic books or discussion of books.

Boardgames and the like would go in the Action Figure and Toys section as could video games, though those could also be posted in the General Forum Section.

also any posts in this Forum Section do not count towards your post count.

Hope that helps!
See more
See less

31 Day Life Challange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Catch up time.

7) What hobbies and interests do you have?

Well, there's the obvious, such as video games (which I honestly haven't played as much as I used to, lately). Then there is reading (my bedroom is starting to get a little overrun with books). I read pretty much any genre, but like everyone I have my preferences. There's also comic books, of course, but I haven't read too much of them lately.

I also listen to music all the time. Part of it is that it can stop me hearing the voices, and it can provide an escape from everything, distracting me a little. Music does and has really helped me over the years.

Also, I do watch various TV shows and movies a fair bit. I suppose that it is partly because I'm (hopefully) going to do a film course at uni, and I want to be a director.

8) What would you say is the most inspirational thing that has effected your life?

I suppose I could say the day I met my sister when I was around 10. We may not be related, but we are incredibly close, and have always considered each other to be brother and sister, anyway. That was one of the greatest days of my life, because it gave me a sister/best friend. I may suffer from depression (and I may have done then), but that day gave me something to hold on to, something to fight for, and I wouldn't trade that for anything.

9) If you had to pick one moment of your life which has effected you the most, for better or worse, what would it be?

The funeral of my uncle. That entire day.
    kazzar
    Guardian Of The Galaxy
    Last edited by kazzar; 03-09-2015, 12:36 PM.

Originally posted by Avatar Aang
    When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change.

Comment

10) Did you prefer childhood or adolescence?

There were good times that happened during both, but both sucked (through depression, relentless bullying, anxiety, etc.), but I preferred my childhood, because if nothing else, I met my sister when I was 10.
      kazzar
      Guardian Of The Galaxy
      Last edited by kazzar; 03-10-2015, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kazzar View Post
        10) Did you prefer childhood or adolescence?

There were good times that happened during both, but both sucked (through depression, relentless bullying, anxiety, etc.), but I preferred my childhood, because if nothing else, I met my sister when I was 10.
        If it's not too personal, is your "sister" actually related to you, potentially related to you, or not related at all by blood? Feel free to ignore if that's too personal. I was just curious based on some things you have posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
          If it's not too personal, is your "sister" actually related to you, potentially related to you, or not related at all by blood? Feel free to ignore if that's too personal. I was just curious based on some things you have posted.
          It's ok. I don't mind answering. We are not related at all, and met when our mothers introduced us as kids. I call her my sister because that is honestly how we've always seen each other, as brother and sister.
          kazzar
          Guardian Of The Galaxy
          Last edited by kazzar; 03-10-2015, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Hmm. I'm gonna say teens because thus far, this is probably one of the best years of my life (although the last two days have been kinda shitty but overall it's pretty good). If I was asked this last time I'd say childhood. But meh, never really liked being a child, not enough freedom.
            It's ok. I don't mind answering. We are not related at all, and met when our mothers introduced us as kids. I call her my sister because that is honestly how we've always seen each other, as brother and sister.
            That's really nice
            Originally posted by IonFan
            (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
            Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
            If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
            Originally posted by Quaker
            I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

I guess I'd go with childhood. As I think I've mentioned before, Middle School absolutely sucked, and so that kind of poisoned adolescence for me.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadTOOL View Post
                That's really nice
                Thank you. She's my sister and my best friend, and she's always loved and accepted me for who I am. She's always treated me better than my bio family do. I've always been able to confide with her (and her with me) about anything, whether it be about my depression or my sexuality (which other than her, I've physically told no one about), or anything else. We tell each other basically everything. So yes, she's my sister and I love her.

Comment

Thank you. She's my sister and my best friend, and she's always loved and accepted me for who I am. She's always treated me better than my bio family do. I've always been able to confide with her (and her with me) about anything, whether it be about my depression or my sexuality (which other than her, I've physically told no one about), or anything else. We tell each other basically everything. So yes, she's my sister and I love her.
                  That kind of close bond is great.
                  If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadTOOL View Post
                    That kind of close bond is great.
                    Yes it is. The greatest. To me, at least.

Comment

11) What is your current occupation (job, student and so forth)?
                      College student, doing Art & Design.

Comment

I run a digital printing press.

Comment

11) What is your current occupation (job, student and so forth)?

I'm currently a College student studying Game Design, and I have applied to university. So as of September, I will hopefully be a university student studying film.

Comment

12) So far, when in your life do you think you looked your best?

I'm going to go for when I was around 10-11. Since then, I've put on some, and I'm looking to start losing it.

Comment

I probably looked my best in my twenties. I was never buff or anything, but at that point I was at least thin.

Comment

Probably now.

Comment

Working...
                                X