This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Marvel News Thread vol. 3

For months there's been rumors that The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes was going to be canceled. This didn't make any sense since the show was so well received along along with the fact that the movie was so successful. The show did a lot to prepare audiences for the movie and was appearing to be a possible place to try out new ideas like Guardians of the Galaxy or Beta Ray Bill to gauge what audience reaction would be.

Sadly, Marvel released an official press release (according to Marvel TV News) stating the series would not be renewed for a third season.

What's the good news?
    Marvel will replace EMH with their own new show, Avengers Assemble in 2013.

Why? What's the difference. I guess this new show would be completely produced and under Marvel's control. In many ways, that will be a good thing. It's just unfortunate that EMH has to go away.

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?! FUCK YOU MARVEL!!!
    This is the second great show you cancel and for what?? Just so you make an Avengers toon like the garbage that is Ult Spiderman???!?!? I am officially done with the Marvel Animated Universe
    I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

The Marvel News Thread vol. 2

Comment

Fuck you Jeph Loeb.... Fuck you....

This is the greatest Marvel animated series, that was all things Marvel...

and just like Wolverine and The X-Men... and Spectacular Spider-Man...... you take away something that is pure gold...............

I understand wanting to have a show for the kids...........but EMH's appealed to all ages.............. not just 5 year olds......

This all because Marvel wanted absolute control over their animation.......... yet they can't realize how good they had it with EMH's............

This is sad day for The Avengers, and a sad day for people who like cartoon's that appeal to all ages....

Avengers Assemble...

Comment

I never really got into that show, but I know your pain. I'm still sad I caught onto Spectacular Spidey right before it got the axe.

Comment

Such a great Spidey show dude. This is really upsetting
            I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
              I never really got into that show, but I know your pain. I'm still sad I caught onto Spectacular Spidey right before it got the axe.
              It really does suck when something good goes away.

Comment

Yo.

reads the following 2 posts:

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?! FUCK YOU MARVEL!!!
                This is the second great show you cancel and for what?? Just so you make an Avengers toon like the garbage that is Ult Spiderman???!?!? I am officially done with the Marvel Animated Universe
                &

Originally posted by Iggy View Post
                Fuck you Jeph Loeb.... Fuck you....

This is the greatest Marvel animated series, that was all things Marvel...

and just like Wolverine and The X-Men... and Spectacular Spider-Man...... you take away something that is pure gold...............

I understand wanting to have a show for the kids...........but EMH's appealed to all ages.............. not just 5 year olds......

This all because Marvel wanted absolute control over their animation.......... yet they can't realize how good they had it with EMH's............

This is sad day for The Avengers, and a sad day for people who like cartoon's that appeal to all ages....

Avengers Assemble...
                .....and begins acting like following:

+ YouTube Video
                ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

........ahhh, 'tis good to be an evil yellow bastiche sometimes.......... ;P

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

I knew it. I knew it would happen.

Jeph Loeb is the fucking Antichrist.

I'll pick up the seasons of EMH, because that show was great.

I'll stay away from Ass...emble.
                  Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

i think this guy should be fired. i just recently got into this cartoon about a month ago...........

maybe we should get a petition going to try and save it?
                    TazzMission
                    Guardian of the Universe
                    Last edited by TazzMission; 06-08-2012, 03:31 AM.
                    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...41&postcount=1

This isn't volume two of the Marvel News Thread, it's volume three. Title needs adjusting.

Comment

Iron Patriot is NOT in ‘Iron Man 3′

Comment

wow really?

ok i guess
                          .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

'Ultimate Spider-Man' Renewed for Second Season on Disney XD

The animated series launched the network's Marvel Universe programming block, with comic scribe Brian Michael Bendis to pen additional scripts of the series.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X