Will DCUO bring more readers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will DCUO bring more readers?

I think this game may bring some new readers. My son has convinced 4 High School boys to buy and play the game. These kids are loving it! Now these kids are asking me all these questions about DC and the stories and characters. It is definitely getting their attention and interest. Unfortunatly I don't see them running to comic shops. But I could foresee them downloading issues on line. Only time will tell.

The potential is definitely there. Especially with the companion comic book coming out this week.
    The Corpsman formerly known as JadeSkarab

Comment

I know it is making me more excited for comics!! I have grew bored with comics over the last part of the year, so am really looking forward to this game and the comic!
      Visit the Mall of Oa for all your Green Lantern needs!

Comment

Maybe old readers that left buying comics.. Somebody have to hook up.
        I Make my Own T-Shirts

Comment

Since when does a video game bring people, who have never read comics, into buying comics?

Comment

Originally posted by Mister.Weirdo View Post
            Since when does a video game bring people, who have never read comics, into buying comics?

Comment

not to mention:

Comment

Those are great examples. I just hope this brings more folks into reading comics.

Comment

Ghost was a horrible comic. And I would assume that most of those comics suck too. That certainly wouldn't get people to keep reading comics...

Comment

Working...
                  X