Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw a few more pix and thought I'd share.

Comment

Seeing those close-up, I gotta say I think the excessive torso articulation really hurts their appearance. That kind of hyper-articulation bugs me a bit even on larger scale figs, but at the smaller scale it really makes them look chopped up to me.

Comment

Originally posted by detinic View Post
        damn them ..........I need them all

well shit i want it
        .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

so has any1 scored a set?

Comment

If DC Direct/DC Collectibles wants me to buy into this line, they need to do one thing...

JACK T. CHANCE FIGURE! NOW!!!!

In this size, there's NO acceptable excuse for not making one.

Comment

I got one a couple days ago. You have to go up stairs and pick a raffle ticket to see if you get to buy one, and I asked the guy afterwards if they were all winning tickets in there, and he said yes. So I guess if you go when the line is short, you have a 100% chance of getting one. The second I opened it, Rayner's arm fell off, but it was an easy exchange, and my new one is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack T. Chance View Post
                If DC Direct/DC Collectibles wants me to buy into this line, they need to do one thing...

JACK T. CHANCE FIGURE! NOW!!!!

In this size, there's NO acceptable excuse for not making one.
                except he's dead and and was dead for like 2 decades before... your chances of getting anything from GLCQ are nill
                My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

will they be on any sites after the con?

Comment

After Saturday, these were available direct from the Graphitti Booth without a raffle ticket. I picked up a set Sunday afternoon with no problems.

I do not think these are going to sell out, so I guess we won't be seeing the others besides John/Atrocitus.

Oh well.

Comment

What online site will be selling these this week after the con?

Comment

Yeah hopefully some1 has them. I've had no luck getting help. Hopefully i can make it to NYCC and grab set 2. I wonder if any set will be at the Baltimore con?

Comment

I doubt that they'll bother w/ our local con here in Baltimore. It isn't one of the larger ones, but it would be really cool if they did. I mean Stan Lee came last year, and was so impressed that he's coming back this year. That kind of notoriety has got to be getting someone's attention.

Comment

Never mind where they will be available I went ahead, and grabbed one from ebay for $49 shipped.

Comment

You got a deal. Lol. The cheapest i've seen is like 55-57. I'm just having a very hard time spending that on two 3.75" figures. Idk what im more bumbed about, having to spend that. Or the lack of response from where i thought i was gonna score my two pack. I really do hooe this line takes off and does a very large collection of lanterns. The marvel universe line is very good at including characters you do not see often. I hope this can do the same. It'll def 1up MU if they make that playset.

Comment

Iolande figure now thanksplease.

Comment

Working...
                                X