Agent Purple
The Illustrated Man

dunkey -- Resident Evil 2 (2019)
Old 04-17-2019, 12:40 AM   #3678
Agent Purple
The Illustrated Man

dunkey -- Sekiro speedrun

Holy shit.

Also, just finished my first (and only) weekly apparel project for the first event for Division 2. I managed to receive several event keys and got myself...two rare weapon skins, desert camo pants, and army boots. Well, I was hoping for a rare mask, but I guess the camo pants are cool.
Old 05-02-2019, 10:08 PM   #3679
Agent Purple
The Illustrated Man

Dunkey's reaction to the Sonic film
Old 05-09-2019, 07:37 PM   #3680
Tazer
That Evil, Yellow Bastiche

Yo.

wow, this is surprising....: https://kotaku.com/u-s-senator-intro...pay-1834612226

Quote:
U.S. Senator Introduces Bill To Ban Loot Boxes And Pay-To-Win Microtransactions

Tazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.
Tazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 12:00 PM   #3681
Michael Heide
Heide Finition

I know I'm late to the party, but for a Batman Arkham clone, Spider-Man (2018) is absolutely brilliant.
Michael Heide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 09:24 PM   #3682
Agent Purple
The Illustrated Man

dunkey -- Super Mario 64
Old 05-30-2019, 11:19 PM   #3683
Agent Purple
The Illustrated Man

AVGN: Pepsiman
Old 06-08-2019, 09:35 PM   #3684
Agent Purple
The Illustrated Man

Watched the alpha gameplay reveal of Jedi: Fallen Order. While it could use a little polish, it actually does look incredible and I'm hoping EA doesn't royally fuck up again.
Old 06-11-2019, 02:09 AM   #3685
Agent Purple
The Illustrated Man

Jesus, James and Mike uploaded a 90m video for The Goonies II. Never thought I'd see a JMM upload that long or a sequel game based on the film.
Old 06-11-2019, 02:50 AM   #3686
Space Cop
The Dandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Purple View Post
Jesus, James and Mike uploaded a 90m video for The Goonies II. Never thought I'd see a JMM upload that long or a sequel game based on the film.
Watching it now. When I saw the run time I was wondering if it was a special anniversary episode or something, but it doesn't seem to be so. LOL: one commentator says the game takes about 20 minutes when you know it.
Old 06-19-2019, 08:53 PM   #3687
Agent Purple
The Illustrated Man

James Rolfe thank-you video for 3 million subscribers for the past 15 years

God, I actually started to cry while watching this. Dude has done so much amazing work and I haven't probably watched everything he's done, and it'll be a heavy day when he hangs up the towel.
Old 06-27-2019, 10:27 PM   #3688
Agent Purple
The Illustrated Man

Xbox reviews of game "One Leaves" (big pic)
Old 06-29-2019, 03:56 AM   #3689
Agent Purple
The Illustrated Man

Working on the new exotic holster gear piece for Division 2, which my dad has already unlocked (after significant effort). I make a new build for my main character (my alt isn't leveled yet) and focus on weapon damage wherever possible so that I can burn through enemies, which is critical because you need to do connected activities to raise the alert level to max for each control point you assault (one per faction) to get each piece of the holster before assembly.

I first try against the True Sons at Ivy Tunnel, dying once and almost dying twice more, but I manage to get through it with only mild trouble.

Second go was against the Hyenas, and holy shit was it frustrating. Nearby enemies joining in, allies being knocked around (they were NPCs, but they still got hammered badly), me dying probably a dozen times. I think it was mostly the location of the control point (Cinderblock) that made things especially difficult, but the enemies also kept spawning in right next to me at times, and roaming squads would join in repeatedly, which meant fighting a lot of extra foes that just pushed me harder than it probably should have been.

I only need to do one more level 4 control point, the Outcasts, and then I'm able to move to the next step (guessing putting the thing together, but there might be another hurdle, we'll see). I have put together the Nemesis sniper and the Chatterbox SMG, and I'm going to see about crafting a Liberty pistol. I still haven't seen another Pestilence since way back in World Tier 3 Dark Zone (that one was contaminated anyway, and I wasn't wasting time extracting it).

I'm also thinking about leaving the clan I joined. I'm pretty damn certain that I'm the only person still active (I saw the founder online for a moment yesterday maybe, but other than that, nada), and it's taking fucking forever to level the clan up for bonuses (which, even with Massive lowering the requirements, is a huge effort because they still are set fairly high, some to absurd levels). I think I'll see what the next upgrade to the clan's level is like and then I'll likely ditch it for another clan. I also need to start doing grouped missions and whatnot.
Old 06-30-2019, 02:47 AM   #3690
Agent Purple
The Illustrated Man

Did the last control point against the Outcasts, almost as difficult as the Hyenas was. Now I need to ambush a Black Tusk squad and then craft the holster and I'm good.

Just ran through the Space Admin mission to get the last item and blueprint for the Liberty exotic pistol, which I have just now crafted (can't buy the upgrade blueprint though). Still missing the Pestilence LMG and a couple others it seems, but I'll get there (mostly, because I'm probably never getting the raid's Eagle Bearer).

I finally noticed that doing the invaded versions of missions on hard difficulty doesn't count towards, so I've decided to just eliminate Black Tusk on normal (not even gonna bother doing Tidal Basin on heroic unless I've got a team, because that shit will kill me if I try it alone).

Gonna have to grind 30 foam kills for the Gunner unlock outside of the firing range, because the target dummies don't count for it. Oh well.
Old 07-02-2019, 01:44 AM   #3691
Agent Purple
The Illustrated Man

Got the exotic holster, but I'm probably not gonna use it (for a while, anyway) since I'm doing fine with my current setup (and I don't feel like sacrificing over a thousand points of armor and the gear bonuses just to reload my weapon faster.

Almost done with the Gunner unlock, have to kill this one boss and then complete one last set of requirements, and then I should be golden.

I've almost got the clan to level 14, but me and the founder are the only people who even log in (and I barely ever see him, even being on every night). Once I level it up one last time and check the bonuses, I'm leaving it and seeing if there's a better group I can join to grab some commendations.
Old 07-10-2019, 12:00 AM   #3692
Agent Purple
The Illustrated Man

dunkey: Super Mario Maker 2

Also, quit my Div2 clan, maybe one day I'll join another, but a lot of shit right now in life before I bother with a detail like that.
Old 07-14-2019, 03:30 AM   #3693
Agent Purple
The Illustrated Man

Earlier tonight my dad showed me his Division 2 progress, and I was pleasantly surprised to see he had managed to acquire four Hunter masks. Just summoning them can be difficult, more than a little tricky and time-consuming, and they are very deadly enemies especially now, and my dad relies mostly on his character's skills so fighting even one Hunter is a little challenging. This makes his work all the more impressive.

When I got home I went to one of the spawn points, which my dad showed me, and tried it for myself. Now I have one mask and I'll try for the others over the next few weeks until I have them all.
Old 07-15-2019, 12:31 AM   #3694
Agent Purple
The Illustrated Man

Saw one of the more elusive Hunters but he ran twice from me before I could kill him. The other nearby I can't even seem to spawn although I did the summoning correctly.

Did jumping jacks in an empty pool and got roasted by another Hunter's flame turret, screwing me out of two masks. Gonna have to wait to summon them again.

I did get the Hunter near the Lincoln Memorial and the other by the Hyena stronghold.