GLC REBIRTH FAN SECTION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLC REBIRTH FAN SECTION

A new thread for people to share their backstories or other stories linked with the RPG. Fan Art is also welcome.
    Discussion of the game is also welcome on a smaller note.
    LanternJake
    Green Lantern
    Last edited by LanternJake; 07-19-2010, 12:24 AM.

I just posted my stats. My character is a rookie Green Lantern. Kid Lantern is still working on my mini of my design.

Mitchel Masters is a tough as nails Green Lantern from the planet Van'n. He likes to play practical jokes on the other Lanterns and is always the "life of the party." Don't underestimate him though, he has the heart of a warrior.

Here is my design I did last night in MSPaint

FAIR PLAY

Comment

We have our first post!!! Cool design Mr Terrific ,Liking the beard!Nice to see an original costume design aswell

Comment

Thanks! Kid Lantern is working on my mini. Do you know where to create them?
        FAIR PLAY

Comment

Unfortunately it's just a case of finding templates and editing them on MS paint as far as I know but I'd leave it to KL if I were you ,his Micros are amazing.

Comment

NP I was just wondering because they look cool and I wanted to give it a shot.
            FAIR PLAY

Comment

Have a look round here ,http://microheroes.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Comment

Thanks for the link!
                FAIR PLAY

Comment

Not that we needed another thread for the game but what the hell....

Aieg R' Ene is a sentient energy creature from the planet Noigreene. The world is small and only a few sentient bands of energy remain and survive the elements. The inhabitants themselves pose no threat to anyone and most aliens don't even know they exist. Upon getting the ring, Aieg R' joined the energy of the ring with his own and created a hard construct body based on the humanoids surrounding him in his class of new recruits. When he created his body he made sure to include the 5 senses, although he can taste food he has no stomach or organs. He became good friends with Lantern Flair of Throneworld.

~KL~

Comment

Zar Somat is a humanoid from the planet Zakantu.Zar joined his worlds army as soon as he could ,he went on to lead the army and won many wars.When he found out that his mother and sister were dead he was hot on the trail of the people who did this;The Sinestro Corps.
                    He was further fuelled by rage when his friends and family were killed before his eyes.His whole planet was soon to be overridden by an inexperienced sinestro of his sector until Zar gained his ring...

Comment

Hot off the press props to KL!

FAIR PLAY

Comment

well Rill'sew is a tactical guy shrouded in confusion, He does not know his last name ,sector, or year hes from he woke up to a red ring on his finger and a heart full of rage, after the entity leaves him and the entity war is over or sometime durring i am hoping to be able to reveal a peace of his past. he may be full of rage but it is nnot something he is best at. he is hulk like powehouse with a brain. currently posesed by the entity and hated by all rill'sew is trapped inside while the butcher controls his body like a puppet
                        Last edited by Guest; 07-19-2010, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Tales of The Green Lantern Corps!
                          Green Lantern Bio: Dener Brecilian

Dener Brecilian is from the planet Drexel-4 in Sector 1992.

On his howeworld, He was a Knight-errant. He turned his back on his Order to marry the love of his life. Isabella.

That joy was short-lived when Isabella was brutalized and then murdered by a gang of thieves Dener had once imprisoned.

Overcome with grief and fury, Dener had tracked down and killed her killers.

After she had been buried he calmed himself and contemplated suicide; at least then he would be with her.

It was then that the ring had come to him. Giving him new purpose in his now directionless life.

Thrust into service, Dener found new comrades to replace the friends he had deserted on his Planet.

But fate would not be so kind...

His new found brothers in arms all met their fates in the months to follow.

Dying, vanishing, or falling to the other corps, until once more, Dener was left alone.

But he perservered. A veteran in the company of many fresh-faced reruits, He found himself chosen to be The Sword of the Guardians.
                          He is entrusted with raising the next Generation of Guardians.

He can not think of a greater Honor.

Comment

Nice little place we have here.

The backstory of my Green Lantern character is still in the works and that's because he just got the ring. I would say that Ashek will definitively have an origin story once he returns to his homeworld. There are a few plot points I will love to explore with this character. This is a brief list:

a-He returns to his home planet only to find it in the process of freezing. He -along other Green Lanterns,- must hurry to evacuate the planet and relocate his people.

b-Take a look at the reason why the star went nova. There is a huge plot there, waiting to be used (By KL or anyone) that I would love to explore.

c-The constant tension with other Green Lanterns who don't look human at all.

These are just on top of my head.

Comment

Lian Vidd's just your average athlete-turned-space cop. She has skills honed from years playing magnoball, morals built from her childhood with her parents and little brother (all three of whom she loves dearly), and a strong will.

Unfortunately, she's still rather naive and is having difficulties with the constant attacks--thus the reason she intends to visit Mogo at the first opportunity. Not to mention the nasty dreams...

Comment

Working...
                              X