No announcement yet.

Green Lantern: Edge of Oblivion by Tom Taylor and Ethan Van Sciver Announced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Lantern: Edge of Oblivion by Tom Taylor and Ethan Van Sciver Announced

Edit out Baz and that would be a fantastic cover.

Comment

Is that a new image or was it from something else? I've been wondering where Baz was. Guy's also not "Christmas-y" there.

Comment

So basically it's a continuation of Lost Army, even though Lost Army was never announced as actually being a mini. Um, could be interesting. I'm definitely done with Van Schiver doing the art.

Comment

Sciver back on a Green Lantern book!? I didn't read Lost Army but I'll definietly pick this up for Ethan's art alone.
          He draws my favorite Hal so I hope he shows up in th book at some point.

And Taylor killed it on the Injustice prequel comic so I'm actually looking forward to this.
          CeltiC5-27
          Weaponer of Qward
          Last edited by CeltiC5-27; 10-12-2015, 08:52 PM.
          Green Lantern's Light!

https://twitter.com/CeltiC527

Comment

HA! looks like the Greens are back (so much for L.A. huh )

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Originally posted by Kane2814 View Post
              Is that a new image or was it from something else? I've been wondering where Baz was. Guy's also not "Christmas-y" there.
              Its the variant cover for issue #1.

Comment

I would think this wouldn't be just a continuation, but the semi-promised wrap-up in lieu of the LA conclusion. I wouldn't be surised if they were home in the final ish.

Comment

^This right here.

Comment

I'd like to say I was wondering if Baz ended up in the old universe with the rest of them (and I may have had that thought when Lost Army was announced, I don't recall), but the truth is, by the time I was actually reading Lost Army I had forgotten about Baz so thoroughly that the question didn't even enter my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                      I would think this wouldn't be just a continuation, but the semi-promised wrap-up in lieu of the LA conclusion. I wouldn't be surised if they were home in the final ish.
                      but you forget DC no longer has a continuity, it's one of the reasons S-man has powers in one book and no powers in the other

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                        Yeah, this sounds about right.

Comment

NYCC 2015: Tom Taylor Reveals Info on GREEN LANTERN: EDGE OF OBLIVION & BATMAN/SUPERMAN (Video)

It'll be six issue mini.

Comment

With EVS doing the pencils, I'm automatically on board. I just wonder why Baz is on the cover, variant or not. He wasn't with the group in LA. Then again, I haven't read the last couple of issues, so maybe something changed.

Comment

No, it hasn't changed, but all of the GLs are supposed to be in that universe and they are imprisoned now and finding new GLs.

Comment

Working...
                              X