Announcement

Collapse

The point of this Forum Section

Some members are a little iffy on what should go in the Games & Humor forum section so.

Trivial games like "the person above you game" should be placed in this forum.

Humor of all kinds also belongs here, like the "Superman has a problem with kinky sex" thread.

What does not belong here would be things like video games, board games. Or humor coming directly out of comic books or discussion of books.

Boardgames and the like would go in the Action Figure and Toys section as could video games, though those could also be posted in the General Forum Section.

also any posts in this Forum Section do not count towards your post count.

Hope that helps!
See more
See less

Describe yourself in 3 fictional characters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Describe yourself in 3 fictional characters

Fun little game to pass time. I enjoyed this.

My #describeyourselfin3fictionalcharacters Victor Von Doom built himself up out of nothing to become a more powerful man than any super hero on the planet, Ultra Magnus will sacrifice himself for the good of others and is loyal and trustworthy, and Rick Grimes, who is just trying to keep things together in the worst of situations.
    Jeff
    Guardian of the Universe
    Last edited by Jeff; 09-23-2016, 11:33 PM.

Hmm. Would that be who I'd like to be or who I am because the two are not as close as I would like.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
      Hmm. Would that be who I'd like to be or who I am because the two are not as close as I would like.
      It's whatever you want, man. This is fun times game. You can be srs or joking, it's all up to you.

Comment

Just for fun and to get literary, I'll restrict myself to just my favorite author--Charles Dickens and go with

Smike (from Nicholas Nickleby): because he's handicapped and obsessed over a woman he knew he wouldn't get.

David Copperfield (from David Copperfield): because he's a somewhat flat character surrounded by more interesting characters (generally more swept up than causing the events of his life, but not particularly bothered by that).

and Pip (from Great Expectations): again obsessing over the wrong woman (though I've moved beyond this now), but more importantly striving to be a gentleman.

But who I'd like to be (no restrictions now) would be a comination of Hal Jordan (fearless hero), James Bond (deadly and suave), and Sir Galahad.

Space Cop
        The Dandy
        Last edited by Space Cop; 09-24-2016, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Chris Griffin - "Family Guy"
          Aladdin - "Disney's Aladdin"
          Pacey Witter - "Dawson's Creek"

Comment

Abed, Chandler, and Pinky

Comment

You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

What I WANT to be:

And what I really am:

Comment

So you're saying your personality is fat?

Comment

Originally posted by Booster Beetle View Post
                    So you're saying your personality is fat?
                    No, just the way they act.

Comment

I kind of resemble:

I have the geeky obsessions of:

I have the spiritual outlook of:

Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post

Wow, you must really be at war with yourself: Evil Dictator, Unyieldingly Good, and Pessimistic Vigilante

Comment

Well, I feel like Darth Vader when I drive;

+ YouTube Video
                          ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

I feel like Optimus as I have to be a leader and protector of my family and do good for the sake of good;

I feel Batman as I like doing things on my own and like to be prepared and try to think things through.

BTW, Darth and Prime is how my screen name came about.
                          Darth_Primus
                          Guardian of the Universe
                          Last edited by Darth_Primus; 10-05-2016, 02:37 PM.
                          You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Working...
                          X